sprd83's profile

Fri, Aug 21, 2020 1:00 PM

Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Support

Hello Team, 

I recently switched from a Galaxy S8 to a Galaxy S10 Lite. Since I did not have an IMEI number to check compatibility, I just assumed this would be supported by the network. 

I try to swap my device, but was unable to complete. Is it the case that the Samsung S10 Lite will not be supported?

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, sprd83. Please enter the Device ID here https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNav:Phones:BringYourPhone or visit a Boost Mobile store to check if your phone is eligible. You'll need to purchase a new SIM card when you Bring Your Own Phone from a non-Boost Mobile wireless provider. Your new Boost Mobile SIM card will allow you to use the Boost Mobile network. To get a Boost Mobile SIM card kit, buy online, visit a Boost Mobile store or contact your local Walmart for product availability.

2 Messages

1 y ago

Thank you for the quick reply. I did checked the IMEI again and it did move forward this time. I have ordered the enhanced SIM Card. 

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Sounds good! If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know.

5 Messages

10 m ago

I just purchased the Samsung galaxy s10 lite as well and it's not letting me swap to this device.

3.6K Messages

Hey there Matthew. Thank you for reaching out to us, and apologize for the inconvenience. Which error message are you receiving? 

- JoyP.

5 Messages

I only run into trouble when putting in my ICCID number from my SIM card. It won't take it. Does that mean I have to go to a Boost Mobile store and get a new SIM?

3.6K Messages

Are you using the SIM card that came with the device?

- JoyP.

5 Messages

No, it's the SIM card that was in my Galaxy S8.

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

Did your new phone come with a SIM card? If so, you must use that one to activate it.
- John J.