Slipknot2k4's profile

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 8:00 AM

Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine Unable To Receive Text Or Calls When WiFi Is On

I have a question i updated my phone to the latest update and all when i received my new phone before placing calls or texting. Lately i can't get any texts or calls when its connected to wifi. I live in an area that i need to receive texts or calls at all times cause we occasionally get tornado watches/extreme warning and its really scary if i don't get anything when im sleeping. I don't wanna wake up across the border near a taco truck since my phone didn't go off but tacos do sound good right about now. 

I been reading up and people are suggesting to reset the phone

Select APN *all grayed out

updated my PRL when i got the phone

Disabled virus scanner since it was draining my battery for unknown reasons with the screen off*100% to 55% just by checking the time while at work now 100% to 98% with it disabled

Responses

3 Messages

2 y ago

Wow. Why does this say solved when it is obviously not solved.

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

2 y ago

Hello amberjo523. We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

2 Messages

2 y ago

The J7 Refine is th worst phone I have ever had. I have to restart 6 or 7 times daily so I will know that phone is working. I never know if it is working or not until I try to get or call and find out it has lost connection. This phone belongs in the trash heap!

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

2 y ago

Hello there, @chipster5150! Sorry to hear about your experience with the phone. As part of the troubleshooting steps, have you attempted to update the PRL and Profile from the Settings?