JonathanGarrett's profile

Thu, Oct 29, 2020 7:00 AM

Samsung Galaxy A21 - Won't connect to network after most recent update

Hey, I've got a Samsun Galaxy A21 I've been using for several months with no issues. Yesterday it downloaded an update and restarted to install it. After the restart it would not connect to the network anymore. Occasionally the notification "Processing requests" from the Carrier Hub app will appear, but after it goes away nothing has changed. I've tried restarting several times with no change and I've gone to an area that I know for sure has a clear and consistent signal, but that hasn't helped either.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

7 m ago

Hi! Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We'll do our best to help you today. Did you also try dialing ##72786# to have the phone re-connect to the network? ~AmyM25

6 Messages

7 m ago

Yes, I've tried that several times but it keeps saying "Cannot process request" and nothing changes.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

7 m ago

Thanks for letting us know. Does the phone get any signal at all? ~AmyM25

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

7 m ago

I see. How many bars does it show? Could you please send us a private message, so we can also verify your account? Thank you. ~AmyM25

6 Messages

7 m ago

It appears to be getting a signal [but not a 4G LTE signal] and I have gotten a few text messages. Phone calls don't seem to be working, though.

6 Messages

7 m ago

It shows between 1 and 5 bars depending on where I am.

And yes, I can send you a private message. What information do you need?

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

7 m ago

Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

6 Messages

7 m ago

Okay, I sent you a PM with the information.

1 Message

6 m ago

I am having the same problem. Was your situation resolved?

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

6 m ago

Hello, Tjk209. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. 

6 Messages

6 m ago

Did a factory reset, that fixed it!

1 Message

4 m ago

IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that. Please provide us with more details about the issue you're having to assist you.
- JohnJ7

9 Messages

I'm have the same issue no mater what my a21 will not submit puplic wifi password. I have tried everything from safe mode to factory reset. Im lost on what to do beacaue not being able to  use Wi-Fi I used all of my data and have absolutely nothing left.

(edited)

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello Palmer711. We are sorry to hear about your issue. Is this only happening when connecting to a public WiFi? Are you able to connect to other WiFi locations?
- Reinhardt_S

9 Messages

I live in a hotel and it will pop up the screen to put in the password but it won't submit the password. I have had my a21 connected to a mobil hot spot and it worked. 

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

We understand. Did you confirm that the password is correct? Were you able to connect other devices to that WiFi using that password?
- Reinhardt_S