laura19's profile

Wed, Jul 8, 2020 4:00 PM

Samsung A10e Activation Issue

I ordered my phone online and went through the activation process to swap with my old phone.  I also switched the SIM card.  It seemed to work initially, but I can't use texting or calling.  I also received this error when I checked it's activation status: db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:Order Not Found. 

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

1 y ago

Please, insert the one that was in the phone. 

Boost Care

• 

951 Messages

1 y ago

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details, so we can work through this? 

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

1 y ago

Did you get another SIM card with the cell phone?  An orange one, for example. 

3 Messages

1 y ago

Both SIM cards that I received are white. There was one in the phone, and one in a separate envelope. The one in the envelope had a larger card surrounding it which was orange.

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

1 y ago

We're glad to hear that. You're welcome. If you need further assistance, just let us know. We remain at your service.

3 Messages

1 y ago

The other SIM card worked. Thank you!

1 y ago

Thanks for sharing! Today I had the same issue. I purchased the phone at Walmart brand new.
When trying to activate my Samsung A10e through MyBoost account I received a similar error. It said something like this "the device is not eligible for activation."
I then called Boost customer service for activation but the representative said that "the phone cannot be activated because it wasn't scanned correctly by Walmart". He added that "I should go back to Walmart with the phone and its purchase receipt so they can rescan it for Boost activation. " I did as suggested and instructed, but when the manager tried to do so the system did not recognize the tab to be scanned.

I need help activating it!

1 Message

Hey, I have the same issue please let me know how you fixed it perhaps it would work for me too thank you🙏🏾😊

3.6K Messages

Hello, Thuggerj21. Thank you for contacting us. Are you experiencing issues to activate a new device?

- Joy1713

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @11111Yaliz77777. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.