H

Tue, Feb 2, 2021 10:14 AM

S10+ Android 11 lagging/freezing

Hey all, I'm awaiting my S21 Ultra pre-order, but in the meantime my S10+ (at&t) received the Android 11 update today. Ever since the update, my phone has been lagging and stuttering. It's mostly noticable when switching apps or pulling down the top menu to view notifications. I'm not too fussed about it, it's liveable until my S21 arrives. Just curious if anyone else has noticed anything similarxender  omegle 

Responses

1 Message

3 m ago

Hello,

Cleaning cache may help. If not, try to do a reset. It is highly recommended after major updates.

Josh Alvarez

Hub for all users cheapessaywriter.co.uk

(edited)

1 Message

1 m ago

It may be because of over updation. You need to cool down your updates on the phone. Don't Update directly when updates come. Also, update the app when needed. Samsung moves back Android 11/One UI 3.0 update for the Galaxy S10 arrangement. Cleaning reserve may help. If, make an effort not to do a reset. It is energetically suggested after significant updates. Thank you. Chatiw Bazoocam

1 Message

1 m ago

Most of the time, the cause of freezes and lags are applications that have gone rogue. So, try to restart your phone in safe mode so that you will find out if these issues are caused by applications and whether they’re third-party or not.

When in safe mode, all third-party applications are temporarily disabled. When the freezing and lagging don’t occur while the phone is in this mode, then it confirms our suspicion that it’s actually your third-party apps that cause these problems.

FaceTime App

(edited)

4 d ago

Hey all, I'm awaiting my S21 Ultra pre-order, but in the meantime my S10+ (at&t) received the Android 11 update today. Ever since the update, my phone has been lagging and stuttering. It's mostly noticable when switching apps or pulling down the top menu to view notifications. I'm not too fussed about it, it's liveable until my S21 arrives. Just curious if anyone else has noticed anything similar Omegle Bazoocam Chatrandom
To do this, press and hold the volume down button and the power key together for 10 seconds or more. This will restart your phone like the usual way but its memory is refreshed and all its services reloaded. Continue using your phone to know if the freezing and lagging still occur.