lkmiller's profile

Wed, Nov 11, 2020 10:00 AM

MMS not working -- cannot change APN settings, network mode set to LTE/CDMA

MMS downloads have not worked since about Oct. 21, 2020, on my Samsung Galaxy J7. I've done a lot of searching online for solutions. Most forums recommend changing the APN settings, but all of my APN settings are disabled--I cannot change any of them, nor reset to default settings. I also changed my Network Mode form Automatic to LTE/CDMA, but that did not work. What is the solution? One forum said I need to switch to another phone service. Is that what I have to do?

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

1 y ago

@lkmiller Have you tried to change it to CDMA only? If not, please do so, then test the MMS messages. Go to Settings > Mobile Networks > Network Mode.

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hey there @lkmiller We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to change the network mode to CDMA?

~JoyP.

4 Messages

1 y ago

Yes. I changed it from automatic to lte/cdma.

4 Messages

1 y ago

Yes that worked. Many thanks!

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

1 y ago

@lkmiller We're glad to hear that. You're very welcome. Get back to us if you need further assistance. We remain at your service.

77 Messages

1 y ago

I have had the J7 Refine and constantly have issues with his phone. Ive gotten to the point that nothing fixes it. Resetting it, nothing! Good luck with it!

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

1 y ago

So sorry to hear that you're having issues with the service, @NascarHhotttee. Please, send us a private message to take a closer look at this.