stef99's profile

Sat, Jan 25, 2020 11:00 PM

Internal error 112

Hi, I just bought an unlocked Samsung Galaxy s10 plus unlocked from Amazon. I tried to activate it today as an existing customer if boost. Boost says it was all set in their in, but on the phone it tries registering. After awhile it comes as activation not completed internal error 112. I chatted with boost and Samsung. I changed the sim card twice and still nothing. Please help!

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

That’s not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience, stef99! Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number, IMEI of your new device and SIM Card number to activate. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

8 m ago

Hi, Teddy1993. Please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and ICCID.

1 Message

8 m ago

im having the same issue help

1 Message

7 m ago

Having the same issue

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

7 m ago

Hello, @Malarrrak. We've replied to your private message. Please, check your inbox.

1 Message

6 m ago

I am having the same problem, someone please help!

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

6 m ago

Hello Navella32. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

6 m ago

Hi there Jenna6. Thank you fro contacting us. We definitely want to look into this. Please send us a private message with the details. victor21

1 Message

6 m ago

Hi! I'm having the same exact issue 🙁

5 Messages

6 m ago

Having the same problem here What do i do

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

6 m ago

Hi! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We want to help. Did you check your device here first before activating it? ~AmyM25

10 Messages

1 m ago

I am having the same issue

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi, Glownack. Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. Please provide more details of what's happening. - Royt

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

This conversation was marked as private so we could discuss the private account information safely. Please provide the phone number, the account PIN, so we can take a look at this. - Royt

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Please confirm the IMEI number for the Samsung device and the number for the SIM card in it. - Royt

10 Messages

Imei:358688105773972

Iccid: 8901240132725679965f

Number on expanded sim:89312530002194402036

(edited)

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Do you still have the SIM card that came with the Samsung phone? If so, please confirm the number in it. - Royt

2 Messages

1 m ago

I want to encourage that you continue your great work, have a nice day!

Nox