Temperture_'s profile

Tue, Aug 15, 2017 8:00 PM

I'm stuck on roaming

I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx and im stuck in roaming mode im unable to use my data help please

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, Rallodog! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. Can you please send me a private message with your address, phone number and PIN? 

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

3 Messages

3 y ago

It happens to me only in a couple specific areas but again, I'm looking at my old phone and another Boost I have and they are NOT roaming

3 Messages

3 y ago

YES I finally used Boost Up after two years of perfect service on my old LG Stylo 2 and got the Samsung Galaxy S8. I get home and:
LG = 3 bars LTE
SG S8 = 1 or 2 bars ROAMING!
(I still have the LG and the Sprint/Boost network is strong here so it is 100% not something I I am doing)
I can usually get it to stop by turning mobile data off and on or restarting or switching mobile preference to LTE then back to AUTO etc so I know for an absolute fact there is service here

3 Messages

3 y ago

Little red did it work? I want to try. I haven't heard back from them yet....

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

We apologize, Celiat91. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

2 Messages

2 y ago

I'm having the same issue. I bought my phone a few days ago and right after setting it up it keeps saying data roaming. I've ran errands all day the next day and still said the same thing. And I never have more than one bar.l for signal

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Follow these steps:

• Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
  •  Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side. 
  • Type your message in the new window and click Send.

2 Messages

2 y ago

Not sure how to private message. But its everywhere I got in Jacksonville FL

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

6 m ago

I'm so sorry we let you down, Popovichseth. We're always looking to provide the best experience for our customers. Might you be up for sending me a private message? I'd love to know more about your experience and how we can make it better.

1 Message

6 m ago

Hello, yesterday I got my phone activated and now it has been in roaming mode ever since. It happens while I’m in my house.