Temperture_'s profile

Tue, Aug 15, 2017 8:00 PM

I'm stuck on roaming

I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx and im stuck in roaming mode im unable to use my data help please

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

4 y ago

Hi, Temperture_. I'd be happy to assist you. Some reasons which can cause a phone to roam while in coverage:

• Coverage hole in a small area inside coverage.
  • Fringe area around coverage.
  • In-building coverage is poor.
  • Temporary  cell site failure.
  • Device known network connection issue.

When did this issue start? Does this happen in a specific location or everywhere?

2 Messages

4 y ago

Yesterday, I bought my new phone and when i got home i activated it. But it instantly went into roaming mode. I have no clue what to do about it. This is my first boost mobile phone.

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

4 y ago

Thanks for letting me know. I'm sorry for the bad experience. Please send a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address to check what's going on.

2 Messages

4 y ago

I had the same thing happen to me!!  Same phone, and also in my house, when I should have been connected to my home wi-fi 100% of the time!!  Weird....

2 Messages

4 y ago

I had this happen too!!  Same phone.  It was also happening to me in m home, when I should have been connected to my wi-fi in my house 😕

Boost Care

• 

807 Messages

4 y ago

Hi there, Temperture_, SavvySW2010 ! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Definitely wanna look into this for you. Please send us a private message with the full address where this occurs so we can investigate.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there Morenitatiff. We would like to look into this for you. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Victor21

1 Message

3 y ago

I'm having the same problem. I've had this phone and boost service for years. All of the sudden it's stuck in roaming everytime I leave a Wi-Fi area. It happens near the same routes and locations in always at.

1 Message

3 y ago

Just started happening to me today. I know it's not a service area because I am in Downtown Minneapolis and I have never had an issue with data. It's always great 4G. But today I have been stuck in data roaming. It happened at 5pm today when I was driving to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 y ago

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @Duderhighness. How about we take a closer look? Could you send us your zip code and any street intersection near you to check the coverage?  

2 Messages

3 y ago

This is the same problem that I have. Help

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

3 y ago

Good morning, Peaches11! To better work this out, please send me a private message including:

- Your phone number and PIN.

- Your full home address. This is needed to check if there's any network outage in the surroundings as the possible cause of this situation.

I'll be glad to help you!

Hozuki_Robert

3 Messages

3 y ago

im home, and both my phone and my mothers phones is showing that we are roaming. it's been like this for hours. is there a way to fix this?

3 Messages

3 y ago

both my phone and my mothers phone are stuck on data roaming, but we are both home. our phones have been like this for hours. is there a solution?

3 Messages

3 y ago

both my phone and my mothers phone are stuck on data roaming, but we are both home. our phones have been like this for hours. is there a way to fix this?