L

Mon, Mar 29, 2021 9:21 PM

I can't receive incoming calls

I purchased a Samsung A21 on  Saturday and it does everything but receive incoming calls. 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

1 m ago

We are really sorry for the inconvenience, @! Does this issue only occurs with Boost Mobile number or any number?
- Francisco T.

31 Messages

1 m ago

Every number that calls my phone gets a busy signal. 

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience. We've checked the area and identified that our team is performing network upgrades. While the work is in progress, you may experience degraded service such as the inconvenience you're currently having. We need to wait until the upgrade is complete to check if the problem gets resolved. 
- RossyC

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

That's what our system is currently showing. While the upgrade is in progress, is recommended to not troubleshoot the phone, otherwise, it can affect the service that is currently working. As soon as the upgrade is completed, we can check if the problem persists and, in case it does, proceed to troubleshoot and create a ticket if needed.
- RossyC

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

Sadly, we don't have an estimated time currently available. Stay tuned with us for updates.
- RossyC

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

We can clearly see how inconvenient this is. Please accept our apology. Unfortunately, troubleshooting the cellphone won't work while the network upgrade is in progress.
- RossyC

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

At the moment, we don't have an estimated time available. 
- RossyC