R

Tue, Feb 2, 2021 5:26 PM

Galaxy S9

I can hear callers but they can't hear me. Happens when I dial out or they dial in. Please any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated.  

Responses

Boost Care

• 

13 Messages

8 m ago

So sorry to hear about this experience, Roy. We want to help! Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can get down to the bottom of this?

- Francisco T.

2 Messages

Thank you for your response. As I am new to this forum I am not certain how to send a private message. And your response is worded in 3rd person...send "us" a private message...I would truly like to solve this problem. I have been online chat with 2 different nice customer service representatives and although they were helpful unfortunately I am still having the issue. 

Looking forward to a further response.  Thank you for your patience. 

Boost Care

• 

13 Messages

Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.
- Francisco T.