Netto's profile

Tue, Apr 10, 2018 4:00 PM

Galaxy s9 Plus IMEI not found in NMS database

I bought a Samsung Galaxy s9+ Factory Unlocked, but when I tried to SWAP my old device into the s9 Plus, using the Boost Mobile web page, I get the message error : No Data Found NMS Boost Mobile Database.

What do I have to do to get my phone's IMEI into the Boost Mobile database?

Thank you,
E. M.

Responses

3 Messages

1 y ago

Having the same issue with a Note 8 Unlocked phone

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

1 y ago

Please send us a private message to further assist you. -Kira_M. 

3 Messages

1 y ago

***** IMIE not found in system and states not eligible on network.  Phone is fully unlocked.  Could not find phone in BYO and i have a note 8 sim kit.

7 Messages

9 m ago

I am having the same issue with swapping my Unlocked Galaxy Note 10. Its a warranty replacement. I am existing accpunt holder so I dont understand why its showing not found.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

9 m ago

Hi there d103080. Not all unlocked phones are compatible with Boost mobile. Please visit www.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone/ and enter your Device ID to check if your phone is compatible with Boost mobile. If so, it will allow you to purchase a compatible sim card for it. victor21

7 Messages

9 m ago

@Victor21 I am swapping it with the same exact model of phone. I already had a note 10 connected but I needed to swap it out with a new note 10o because the old one has the screen cracked.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

9 m ago

Understood. Note 10 phones that are compatible are only supported as a bring your own phone with Boost. Being that this is a new ( different)  phone, it needs to be verified through the link's compatibility. 

1 Message

5 m ago

I am having the same problem with my unlocked from the factory iphone 8. I all ready purchased the sim & all throughout my phone it says Boost but when I try to activate/swap it says what everyone else is telling you. I have spoke with numerous agents online and they tell me it is locked and to contact Apple. I have contacted Apple numerous times & they tell me it is unlocked & there is not any reason as to why Boost is telling me it is not compatible. Apple says it is you and you say it is them. I just want to use my new phone. Please help.

5 Messages

1 m ago

Who is in control of the inventory for the NMS database?  I have a Nord N10 that should work flawlessly.  I talked to a smaller dealer down the street, said it's not in the database but supports the required channels.  The answer I get is, "I can't activate your phone because it's not in the database." I asked they call someone for assistance who told them to tell me the same thing.  I have a meeting set up with T-Mobile tomorrow bc I'm getting tired of the dwindling support and ever more imposed limitations I've had with boost mobile.  My plan use to be unlimited but lose priority if I'm a heavy user.  Now it's got a hard cap and then no high speed.