NYCKid's profile

Sun, Jan 17, 2021 5:00 PM

Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Hello Boostmobile Staff,

Will boostmobile be carring/supporting the new Galaxy S21 Ultra phone?

Thanks

Responses

3 Messages

1 m ago

I have boost, and the sim worked with my s21 ultra. 

3 Messages

And yes it was the new sims card released on Monday April 12

24 Messages

How do I go about ordering one. When I call what sim card do I tell them I need. I don't want them to get it mixed up and send me the old one again.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

You are able to get the sim card at your nearest store. The sim card could be determine by the phone model.
- Victor21

3 Messages

Ignore Victor, they don't have them at the store yet. You have to call customer service and ask to speak the sale department. They are the ones who order the sim for you. They are way more informed about the sim and s21. They are gonna ask you phone number and imei for your s21, so the can send you the correct sim card. Its free, I got my yesterday for s21 ultra. 

4 Messages

Ooo Thank you!! 

13 Messages

25 d ago

Just to let you all know that I called boost mobile (611) last week they were surprisingly helpful, order the 5G sim card I needed for free and I received the sim card 2 days after. 

I installed the sim card in my galaxy S21 and I used the activate my phone in boostmobile.com and in less than 5 minutes my phone was activated and working well. 

Finally this travesty has come to an end. Farewell my fellow boost mobile costumers. 

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi. Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. This conversation was marked as private so we could discuss the private account information safely. Are you a new or an existing customer? - Royt

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

Understood. Once you receive the card, access our website or contact us to activate the cellphone. We remain at your service.
- RossyC

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

Hi! Thanks for reaching out to us. We want to check that our for you. Your message has been marked as private. Please let us have your number and PIN, so we can assist you further. Thanks. 

- AmyM25

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

So sorry, please send the phone number once again. Also, provide us with the IMEI of the phone and the numbers on the SIM card you received.
- RossyC

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

According to the system, the SIM card is not compatible with the phone. Just to confirm, what's the make and model of the phone? Are the SIM numbers provided above from the card sent by customer care?
- RossyC

98 Messages

25 d ago

unfortunately, I lost the $700 trade-in discount window from Samsung.Com so I won't be upgrading thru www.boostmobile.com instead will ride it out till 2022 & move to t-mobile.com.

20 Messages

Boostmobile should've been on top of their game when it comes to activate new models samsung phone..But After 20ish years with boostmobile I had no choice but to switch to t-mobile because I only had 5 days left to return my trade in samsung s20 plus to samsung if not I would've have to pay full price for my samsung s21 ultra.I still got love for boost mobile maybe I will switch back to boost mobile after 6 months or so..

24 Messages

22 d ago

Just got the new sim card and can confirm it works on my Galaxy s21 ultra. It's been wild. Good luck 👍

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

Hello, kaufman073. Thank you for stopping by. Please specify your request to further assist you. 
- Kira_M

7 Messages

12 d ago

Any word on new sim cards for the galaxy S21 ultra? Been waiting on reply but not heard anything. Starting to think about going to different carrier...any update would be appreciated 

5 Messages

@Mythc24 they are available but you have to call customer care to get it. You can ask to speak to the sales team and specify you need the brand new sim card that only works for the S21 range. Just got mine today!

20 Messages

I called and was tole they were out of stock so we'll have to wait a bit

20 Messages

Told*

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

Oh, no. Please keep checking back with them for updates
- JohnJ7

7 Messages

@18emiliot  I have the galaxy s21ultra but you said s21 range?