NYCKid's profile

Sun, Jan 17, 2021 5:00 PM

Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Hello Boostmobile Staff,

Will boostmobile be carring/supporting the new Galaxy S21 Ultra phone?

Thanks

Responses

6 Messages

3 m ago

Well it's April 1st, the day they were saying they should have working sim cards for the s21. Anyone hear anything today? Or is it an April fool's joke?

13 Messages

@Zolix the whole company it's a joke 

3 Messages

3 m ago

I think even cricket supports it the s21 boost was better with sprint the company dish is garbage 

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

We apologize for the inconveniences. 

- AmyM25

6 Messages

3 m ago

Has anyone heard anything yet?

13 Messages

I got this message today:

Hi! Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunatley, we have no news to share about that just yet. Please keep checking on our Boost website so you can be aware if any updates.

8 Messages

The only thing I can say is give it to the end of the month. If the Galaxy S21, S21+5G, and/or S21 Ultra doesn't come to this provider, the best option is to either go with the Galaxy S20 FE which I might consider, or go to T-Mobile which is another option I might choose because after 17 years with Boost Mobile, I might have to change up providers for once.

I won't mind paying a few extra dollars for my monthly service and going all out for the newest phone because Boost Mobile is losing it for me and no one at Boost Mobile doesn't seem to know anything at this point since the Sprint to DISH transition.

(edited)

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

Thanks for the detailed feedback! We’ll be sure to pass it on.

- Fonsy82

10 Messages

Most people traded S20s for S21s why would they want a Fan Edition of a better phone they traded in?

10 Messages

Hello Mint mobile

4 Messages

3 m ago

Boost Mobile is going to and Im sure already has lost a lot of customers over this.  They lost me! I didn't buy the newest phone to not be able to use it. Also didn't want to wait months without using my new phone. 

✌Boost Mobile .

T Mobil had me up and running with my new phone & service within 30 mins. Everyone can provide service on the Galaxy 21s except Boost.  Even straight talk can activate those phones 

8 Messages

Tell me about it,  i switched over to t-mobile as well, and was up and running with no problems after getting my simcards.  To make matters worse i then had further issues with boost when they basically stole my balance of 140 or so dollars after canceling my account,  never again,  i tell you that much

Boost Care

• 

949 Messages

Really sorry to hear about this! Unfortunately, once an account is cancel, any account balance and phone number would be lost and won't be recoverable. We truly apologize. 
- MichaelDe

8 Messages

Well i wasn't made aware of that before i was recommended to port out the number so that was great

Boost Care

• 

949 Messages

We truly apologize. If there's anything else we could do to help, please do not hesitate to call or reach out to us via our Social Media Network for assistance. 
- MichaelDe

8 Messages

Clearly what could be done to help is to give back my stolen money but that seems beyond the capacity of boost,  so no,  thanks. 

11 Messages

2 m ago

When will boost mobile start support and carry  galaxy s21, every other no-contract carrier support the phone. Only boost mobile not. Why holding out make me understand

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Hello @Floydg75 Thank you for contacting us. No word on that just yet, but please keep checking back for updates.

- Joy1713

98 Messages

By the time boostmobile is able to get the S21 working, the S22 will be making the debut.

98 Messages

2 m ago

@BoostMobile Hello, I'm actually looking into T-Mobile or the new visible.com powered by Verizon, even they support the S21. It's a shame

(edited)

98 Messages

2 m ago

@Kira Yes, activate the S21 for all of us.

98 Messages

@Boost Care == 

10 Messages

Mint Mobile works great http://fbuy.me/fxiaf i still have 4 line at Boost but my S21 Plus is now working with no problems $30 a month 35GB T-Mobile towers.

3 Messages

2 m ago

Was told will be available april 12th. Better be right

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Contact us again at that time and we’ll be happy to order you the correct SIM Card.
- Victor21

8 Messages

2 m ago

If you're like me, someone with a really older phone on old tower technology that's on borrowed time in which my phone (the Samsung Galaxy S6) will be shut down in September and Boost Mobile has no definitive answer on when they will get Galaxy S21, S21+ 5G, or S21 Ultra, this is the part where you have to ask yourself is staying with Boost Mobile even worth it anymore?

All other cellular providers, Sprint, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, U.S. Cellular, Verizon, AT&T, and others get the newest phones the day of their release, but Boost Mobile is sadly and unfortunately always the very last cellular provider to get the newest phones and to stay on top of the competition. Boost Mobile was good when they were linked up with Sprint, but now that Boost is with DISH, the satellite TV provider, there is definitely no telling when and/or if they may not get anything new until the S22 starts coming about next January in 2022. There's no sense in me waiting that long for the newest and latest phone that's never going to show up with Boost when I can go somewhere else, pay a little bit extra for my bill for an unlimited plan with auto repay and get the piece of mind with a higher performance and upgraded new phone.

Come June, I'm so officially saying goodbye to Boost Mobile after nearly 17 years with them since 2004. I'm going to keep my number, but switch it over to T-Mobile and I don't have to pay in full outright for a new phone. I can pay in increments to get sole ownership of the new phone to have money left over for myself. You've served me well Boost, but like Ludacris, Optimus Prime, and the Autobots, it's time to roll out.

(edited)

24 Messages

If I go to a Boost mobile store will they have the sim card I need to activate the s21?

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

You may have to purchase the SIM card. - Royt

24 Messages

At this point I don't care if I have to buy it. I just want to know if they're going to have it.

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

Most of our Boost Mobile stores are independent franchises. Is always best to check with the store, as they may have their own policies on sales. - Royt

2 Messages

Will the new sim card work for Galaxy s21 Ultra 5G

13 Messages

2 m ago

Boost mobile says they already have the 5G sim cards that are compatible with samsung galaxy S21 and for the low price of $25.

Please explain this one to me how you are you charging me $25 for a sim card? 

13 Messages

NVM I was about to pay for it when they told me they haven't receive them and asked me to call them after 48hrs. F u boost mobile. 

Boost Care

• 

3.9K Messages

Hi there! The standard cost for BYOD SIM cards are $9.99. You can order online clicking here.
- EdmundM

8 Messages

Yo. If I didn't know any better, I'd say EdmundM just through a dig with that BYOD acronym. BYOD (Buy Your Own Damn) SIM cards.

If that's how I am interpreting that, this guy literally just threw shade at the last person for inquiring about a SIM card working on a phone (the Galaxy S21, S21+ 5G, S21 Ultra) that Boost doesn't even sell, yet, all the people with an S21 just want to convert their phone over without changing providers.

With that kind of dig, that really is going to make people leave this provider whether Boost has or doesn't have the phone.

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

We understand your concern, Antoine421, and we apologize. - Boost_MasielQ

24 Messages

Does Boost have the sim card we need for the s21 ultra or not?

12 Messages

2 m ago

So does Boost Mobile have a sim card for the  Galaxy S21 ultra yes or no? 

11 Messages

Did anyone try the new sim card, and did it work. I try to buy one but they were out of stock

24 Messages

2 m ago

So has anyone successfully ordered the "new" sim card that should work with the S21 Ultra or...?

2 Messages

@jmunoz107 Bahahhahahhaahha after all this time, then finally got hit with "Ooh it will be compatible on April 12th" Now I got the "new" sim and it turns out it only works with the regular s21 and the s21+ and NOT the Ultra. That was the last straw for me. They're dead last as they are now regarding s21 Ultra support, let alone a couple more months of "Sorry there's no update on this right now" 6-year-customer moving on from Boost. 

13 Messages

How much did you have to pay for the sim card? 

2 Messages

Thankfully zero. They sent it to me free after I chatted with them through customer support chat. Probably the only good thing that came out of this. 

13 Messages

Those mfs they wanted me to pay $25 I was somewhat lucky they were out of stock, I'm gonna have to go Karen on them. 

24 Messages

As much as I would want for you to do it...just save your energy 🤦‍♂️ You know damn well no matter what you say every single statement they make will be repeated multiple times. It's almost like they read it off a script. They don't care

8 Messages

2 m ago

If I'm being honest with everybody, stop going out buying SIM cards. If you buy a Galaxy S21, S21+ 5G, or an S21 Ultra, get it hooked up with a new cell phone provider.

Now that Boost Mobile is with DISH Network, it doesn't appear they're going to get it and every Boost Care person who has responded to everyone's comments (including mine) seem to be all copy and pasting the same responses to everyone and clearly want everybody to stop asking them about a phone they're never going to get.

I've been with Boost for 16 1/2 years since 2004 when they were a solo cellular provider before the Boost & Sprint merger. Even during the merger, they were still good without changing over to Sprint. Now that Sprint has parted ways with Boost and T-Mobile is now merged with Sprint, there is no need to keep for any of us to be upset by this anymore.

I've already made my decision that come June, I'm making the jump to T-Mobile. I'll keep my number (until I'm ready to change it), I'll get the newest phone that's out, I'll pay a bit extra for my bill, but I can live with that and T-Mobile reps I spoke to through Facebook Messenger gave me solid answers and are far more knowledgeable when someone not even with them (yet) is looking for something they have to offer that Boost doesn't and more than likely won't.

My advice to you all in the Boost community, it's time you make the switch to another provider that has the phone, the plan, and the piece of mind you are looking for and let Boost cater to those who can't afford the newest phones and phones that aren't coming to their network under DISH. Whoever switched to T-Mobile, I'll be right there with you.

My Boost days/years are done. If you ask me, it's time for everybody else to stop getting your hopes up and giving them the benefit of the doubt now and move on and get your money's worth with someone else.

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

Hi, Antoine421! We are really sorry you feel this way. We are here to help! Have you gotten the SIM card? - Boost_MasielQ

4 Messages

So I got the same phone yall have and keep coming to this forum to see if we can switch back to boost yet. We went to straight talk for now. (Husband and I). We don't get service in our area so I miss boost but this is frustrating! 

4 Messages

I keep coming to this forum hoping Boost can support my phone yet. This is frustrating. I went to straight talk for now but don't get service in my area...Boost is the only one. Please get these damn sim cards, Boost! 

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

Hi, Mizsaydee. Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. What's the make and model of your phone? - Royt

24 Messages

Not this again 🤦‍♂️

3 Messages

2 m ago

Is there any update 

3 Messages

2 m ago

Is there any update on this issue 

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

Hello, . Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be happy to help, but we could use more info. What issue are you referring to? Please, provide us with details to better assist you.
- RossyC

24 Messages

Rossy can you please read the entire thread....maybe you'll find out about what he's asking