NYCKid's profile

Tue, Feb 11, 2020 2:00 PM

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

Hello Boostmobile,

Will you be supporting the new galaxy s20 ultra 5g phone? If so, how soon?

Thanks

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

6 Messages

10 m ago

I understand but th problem is Samsung galaxy s20 ultra 5G is way better than the s20 5g

It have a better camera and better performance. I need a ultra not a regular s20, i hoped that boost mobile can provide it .

2.2K Messages

10 m ago

We're sorry. We do not have that model. ~AmyM25

2.2K Messages

10 m ago

Hi! Thanks for contacting us. We are glad to help. We have the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G available. You can find it here. ~AmyM25

6 Messages

10 m ago

Okay thank you , when they can have it ,how soon

2.2K Messages

10 m ago

You're welcome. Unfortunately, we don't have information about having this device available in the future. You can always keep checking our website for up-to-date information. ~AmyM25

6 Messages

10 m ago

okay thank

2.2K Messages

10 m ago

You're welcome. Can we help with anything else? ~AmyM25

99 Messages

10 m ago

@AmyM25 @Victor21  =  Hi All,  I was told  that I  needed an expanded sim card to access 5G service. Can I purchase the expanded sim card online @ www.boostmobile.com

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

10 m ago

Hi there! Expanded SIM cards are currently not available for purchase online. You can visit your local Boost Mobile store or call to order. You can find the stores in your area clicking here.

99 Messages

10 m ago

@PAUL97  you have to get the unlocked version directly from Samsung.

37 Messages

10 m ago

Read through the comments... if I remember correctly, the SIM card is a 4-1... I bought mine at Best Buy, ask a sales associate... it's a bring your own device sim kit.... the phone, I bought directly from Samsung, Unlocked....