NYCKid's profile

Tue, Feb 11, 2020 2:00 PM

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

Hello Boostmobile,

Will you be supporting the new galaxy s20 ultra 5g phone? If so, how soon?

Thanks

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

37 Messages

1 y ago

... I'm using Sim 416... I have the $35 plan w/ 10GB of data...

37 Messages

1 y ago

Yes, that's what I first did, and it does pass...

37 Messages

1 y ago

No... I was told I could use my S8 Sim card...

37 Messages

1 y ago

Thank You Kira, I am now going to wait until Saturday as I wouldn't have time to deal with an activation issue during a weekday...

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @kings_fan32. Let's go ahead and take a look. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Alright then. We remain at your service. ~AmyM25

69 Messages

1 y ago

Wait so the S20 Ultra activates?

37 Messages

1 y ago

meant s10 sim....

99 Messages

1 y ago

so we could use the S10 sim chip on the S20 Ultra? I going to loose out on the Samsung.com promotions!! Can I purchased the unlocked & activate it right now??

37 Messages

1 y ago

No... it looks like a brand new sim is required... I started having issues with my old S10+ Sim... went to Best Buy and bought a Sprint BYOD SimKit... Simolw516TQ.... Called Boost and they activated Phone... He did have to escalate to a supervisor... It took 37 Minutes... but all good... 12:30 Noon here, 4:00 am there where Boost Service is located...

37 Messages

1 y ago

I was switched from $35 10Gb Unlmtd Calls txt to $30 Auto Re-Boost 5Gb Unlmtd Calls txt. ... been with Boost since 2005

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there kings, If you shanged your phone, it would require a compatible plan for it. Your old plan would have not been compatible. 

69 Messages

1 y ago

What plan you're on?

69 Messages

1 y ago

That's what I'm saying. That plan isn't compatible with the S20 from Boost, so I know the unlocked s20 models won't work on that plan.

37 Messages

1 y ago

S20 Ultra 5G