W

Sun, Apr 4, 2021 10:47 PM

Android 10 OS software update.

Dear Boost Mobile support,

Can you please check and tell me if there is an Android 10 OS software update available for my phone model: Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine? (SM-J737P)

Thanks

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

1 m ago

Hi, William_M. Thanks for contacting us. Android is consistently getting upgraded by Google. Not every phone gets the new updates when they come out, but it's up to the manufacturer to release new software updates for your device. - Royt

7 Messages

Okay, but could you please check and let me know if there is a software update available for my device model?

The last software update my phone received was on: October, 2020.

I would like to know if there is another one already released for my device.

Thanks

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

We are not able to do that. You can check if there's one on your phone settings and contacting your device manufacturer. - Royt

7 Messages

I contacted Samsung support, and they suggested me to contact you Boost Mobile and ask you about my phone software updates.

According to them you should check and find out if there is a software update for any particular phone model from Boost Mobile.

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Sorry for any misinformation. We do not manufacture devices nor develop software. We are a cellphone service provider. The device manufacturer is the one who sends the updates when they are available and we provide service so you can receive the update. - Royt