Welcome, Guidelines & Rules
Welcome to the Boost Mobile Community! This is where you can exchange ideas, tips, information, and techniques related to our products and services with other Boost Mobile customers & Community members to find information about your Boost Mobile device and services.
First things to do:
- If you're having trouble finding the login, look for the Sign In icon at the top right of the page.
- Remember when creating your user name, it will also be your display name.
- If you are a Boost Mobile customer, send a PM to the Community Manager "socialgirl" to get your Boost Mobile Customer Badge.
- Select your avatar, or upload your own.
- Feel free to introduce yourself!
- Ask and answer questions!
What you should know:
Rule 1 – BE NICE! The people in this Community are here to help or they need help, so let’s be nice, appreciative, and understanding. This isn't a forum for haters, we practice the 3 strikes and you’re out approach. We understand you may be frustrated when you cannot find an answer to your question, but that is why we've created this community, to help you find answers. So it’s ok to complain if you are looking for help, but please provide details and give others a chance to help you.
Rule 2 – DO NOT post personal or account information, and do not give it out to anyone who is not a verified Boost Care agent or Boost Admin identified by the Boost Mobile logo next to their user name.
Just a reminder, per the Terms and Conditions: Boost Mobile does not pre-screen or endorse any information submitted by participants in the Community ("Posts"), and is not responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any Post.
*We may remove any content or Post in the Community for any reason.
The criteria for removing content include but are not limited to:
- Content that is obscene or uses obscene, profane, or sexually explicit language.
- Content that is violent, racist, incendiary, abusive, threatening, or slanderous against anyone or any group.
- Content that violates any local, state or federal law.
- Content intended to exploit, solicit, or harm minors.
- Content containing your own or anyone else's personal information including, but not limited to passwords, credit card numbers, contact information, account information, CPNI, or other personally-identifying information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you are solely responsible for any third-party use of any personal information you disclose to the community.
- Content that includes Trojan horses, worms, spyware, files, executables, or external links to sites that force the download of any virus, program, spyware, or other content or code that could alter, interfere with, damage or destroy data or functionality of any computer hardware or software or mobile device. Member violations or deleted posts or warning letters, or discussion of sanctioned or no longer registered users. See below for the appropriate steps to take if you have questions about a particular moderator's action or decision.
- Content relating to current, future, or proposed lawsuits for Boost Mobile, or formal complaint actions with bodies such as the BBB or FCC. This is not the forum for legal issues with Boost Mobile, and we are not allowed to discuss ongoing complaints of this type.
- New threads for topics that already exist, and any updates or 'bumps' to topics that do not add to the conversation.
- Content that advertises products or services, including external links for self-promotion of content related or unrelated to Boost Mobile.
- Content that is posted in more than one forum
- Content that is overly negative, hostile, or does not add to the conversation.
Boost Mobile reserves the right to immediately disable an account and reject all Posts if a Community member's display name contains profanity of any type or in any way mimics an official Boost Mobile or Boost Mobile employee account or in any way demeans the Boost or Sprint brand. No warnings will be issued in this instance.
Contact me @socialgirl if you have questions regarding a moderation decision such as removed content or relocated threads. Community Admins will not discuss action taken against other members. Final decision regarding any content or user's status is the sole purview of the Community Admin.
Question or suggestions? Contact @socialgirl