P

Tue, Aug 3, 2021 11:06 PM

Order not delivered and marked as delivered

Ordered a phone online through Boost mobile because the stores are a joke for wait time and lack of inventory. Order processed smoothly and shipped same day. FedEx was carrier for shipping, they have it marked as delivered to my front door today. Three people home during delivery, never heard doorbell rang, nothing on camera. To be thorough checked the back door, neighbors and even posted on neighborhood site to see if someone else has it. Filed a claim through FedEx as it was not delivered, stone walled there, police won't file a stolen report as they say it's on FedEx. Boost representative extremely unhelpful in refunding for purchase never recieved. They can't be bothered without a police report. Item ordered was not received, refused to send replacement for lost order through the shipping carrier they chose, and refuse to refund money.  Be sure you have hours to spend being shuffled in circles along with the money to throw away as you will be left without a device and refund. 

Responses

5 Messages

2 m ago

I have had the same experience. I am unfortunately going to have to take a loss and find a new service provider. I have been with this service since it was Virgin Mobile and now things have defiantly change for the worst.

2 Messages

2 m ago

I had the same thing happen but only thing they didn't put my apt number on the shipping label and I never got my money back from them

Boost Care

• 

503 Messages

Hello Joshua! If you still need assistance with this please reach back out to us here. We can also be reached by chat on boostmobile.com or at 1-866-402-7366. We would be happy to look into this for you.