A

Sat, Nov 27, 2021 2:50 AM

order cancelation

My order keeps getting canceled. Iam trying to finance a phone for boost up all of the sudden it gets canceled and the money is in my account i really need help

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

2 m ago

Hello! Unfortunately, the order did not pass several verification checks we have in place. The most common reason is the address or name on the card doesn't match the address or name on the Boost account. You are free to try the order again and maybe use a different credit card and ensure your address was entered correctly. You can also visit a Boost Store to purchase a device. If you are trying to use an online-only promo code for this device purchase, the Boost Store will not be able to honor that promotion code, however, they will have a variety of offers and promotions available for in-store purchases.

3 Messages

@Ojay76 I’ve already changed the address on the card. I need help ordering a phone through boost up

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

@ariannahardy63 We are not able to order the phone for you through this platform. Some Boost stores are able to do BoostUp!. What is your zip code I can check if you have one nearby? 

3 Messages

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

@ariannahardy63 Thanks for that, all four stores that come up in that zip code can do BoostUp!. You can find them here: https://www.boostmobile.com/stores.html.

2 Messages

2 m ago

Will you be getting more Samsung Galaxy 20 FE phones? I had one in my cart to purchase but now says it's out of stock.

1 Message

2 m ago

I don’t know if you have gotten this figured out yet. It took me over a week, conversations with about a dozen customer service reps, and 4-5 attempts at putting my order through.

Make sure the name & address on your boost mobile account is the same as the address on your credit/debit card, AND the same as the address you are having the phone shipped to. 
Also, after you put your order through you will have to “sign” the installment plan. You will have to go to the Dashboard in your “my boost mobile” account. It’s toward the bottom. I believe it’s in a section that says something about “BoostUp”. I’m not 100% sure. There will be something about an installment plan. You don’t actually sign anything, you just check a box. You HAVE to do this or the phone order will not go through. 
it will seem like did. You will get a order confirmation number, maybe even a tracking number for the shipment of the phone. They might even take the payment from your bank account. But if that installment plan isn’t “signed”, the order will be cancelled. 
I went through this a few months ago. Only 1 out of 12 customer service reps mentioned this. So don’t expect any of the cs reps to know anything! 

159 Messages

24 d ago

I thought the 20 FE phones were incompatible with boost? Better check that out to make sure. Could just be a rumor. I’m not sure.