eddie56's profile

Wed, Jul 14, 2021 10:15 PM

New sim card

Is there a way to activate my new sim online?I asked this elsewhere and got no reply. 

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

3 m ago

Hey there, eddie56! You can manage your account online clicking here. When switching to a new SIM card or device, you'd select the option to perform an equipment swap. Feel free to message us through here if you run into any issues. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
- EdmundM

2 Messages

3 m ago

I am uncomfortable about using the new SIM card. I have not seen any good reports on it after installation. When will the old network be totally replaced by the newly expanded one?

62 Messages

@maerae62 i was told that the old network would be shutdown jan 2022

Boost Care

• 

536 Messages

Hello Mary! I understand you don’t have to make changes at this time. The network that you’re currently on today will be shut down in January 2022, and you will need to move over to the Boost Expanded Data Network eventually to maintain your services with Boost. Your phone will continue working on this network until that time. When you are ready to take advantage of the upgraded Expanded Data Network, please reach out to us and we will be happy to send you the Expanded Data Network SIM card.

43 Messages

3 m ago

Well I just got the new sim installed.Wasnt sure how that would turn out.Its great here.Better signal than before and 5g to.Not sure about other areas yet but it is fantastic here.Thanks for the help and problem was definitely solved!Thanks very much.

1 Message

3 m ago

I just had the new sim card installed and the phone lost mobile data. LG K51. After 4 trips back to the Boost store and a call to Customer Care I still don't have mobile data. Is there anyone out there who knows how to fix this.

Boost Care

• 

536 Messages

Hello Brian! We would be happy to help you with this! If you are still needing help with this please reach back out to us here. 

4 Messages

3 m ago

I live in Englewood NJ and I'm having problems with this new 5g Sim Card. I keep losing my mobile network and I have to register it with my mobile network. This happens 4 or 5 times a day. I have a LG Stylo 5x phone. I can't make or receive calls in my basement. With the old Sim Card I had no problems

43 Messages

3 m ago

Well im sad to say my new sim has been a big problem.With 4 bars of 5g i cant even use my data or make a call.They are working on it now.Hope they get it figured out.

2 Messages

2 m ago

New SIM card for “expanded higher performance network” is garbage. Connections drop more and is slower. Looking for new provider. This is silly.

4 Messages

2 m ago

Hello everyone 🤗 as we all know, this new 5g sim card is Bogus. My opinion is is that we all will have to invest in a 5g phone if you don't have one already. I myself signed up for the EBB program and got approved. Now my phone is not compatible for this COVID-19 program. They want me to buy another one. Which I can't do because I have 3 more installment payments left on this phone. That's 3 more months of paying for my $35 plan. For those that don't know, the EBB program is a free $50 a month plan as long as the government has this COVID-19 program. I have to go to a Boost Mobile store and listen to the salesperson tell me I have to buy another phone. My opinion, it's all about the Benjamin's. I went to the Q-Link website. Good luck 🤞