eddie56's profile

Wed, Jul 14, 2021 10:15 PM

New sim card

Is there a way to activate my new sim online?I asked this elsewhere and got no reply. 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

9 d ago

Hey there, eddie56! You can manage your account online clicking here. When switching to a new SIM card or device, you'd select the option to perform an equipment swap. Feel free to message us through here if you run into any issues. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
- EdmundM

2 Messages

6 d ago

I am uncomfortable about using the new SIM card. I have not seen any good reports on it after installation. When will the old network be totally replaced by the newly expanded one?

41 Messages

5 d ago

Well I just got the new sim installed.Wasnt sure how that would turn out.Its great here.Better signal than before and 5g to.Not sure about other areas yet but it is fantastic here.Thanks for the help and problem was definitely solved!Thanks very much.

1 Message

5 d ago

I just had the new sim card installed and the phone lost mobile data. LG K51. After 4 trips back to the Boost store and a call to Customer Care I still don't have mobile data. Is there anyone out there who knows how to fix this.

2 Messages

5 d ago

I live in Englewood NJ and I'm having problems with this new 5g Sim Card. I keep losing my mobile network and I have to register it with my mobile network. This happens 4 or 5 times a day. I have a LG Stylo 5x phone. I can't make or receive calls in my basement. With the old Sim Card I had no problems

41 Messages

4 d ago

Well im sad to say my new sim has been a big problem.With 4 bars of 5g i cant even use my data or make a call.They are working on it now.Hope they get it figured out.