Psykudela's profile

Fri, Jun 4, 2021 9:31 PM

I need my lost/stolen phone unlocked, because I found it!!!

DON'T TELL ME I SPENT $160 ON A PHONE THAT YOU WON'T UNLOCK NOW THAT I'VE FOUND IT. When I heard it was locked and I couldn't turn it on myself, I was soooooo dreaded having to come here to fix it. but......PLEASE. I paid for this phone and I am the account holder from the beginning! I want to use what has been a $160 paperweight for the past six months as a phone like it should ne used.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

945 Messages

12 d ago

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please confirm if the device as been active for at least 12 months? 
- MichaelDe

7 Messages

12 d ago

No I lost it close to 2 months after purchasing it. I lost while moving...

Boost Care

• 

945 Messages

We understand. Unfortunately, the device must be active for at least 12 months in order to be eligible for the unlock. You can check on the details regarding our unlock policy by clicking on the following link; https://www.boostmobile.com/support/faq/phones-devices/unlocking-policy.html?id16=unlock%20policy. If there's anything else we could do to help, please do not hesitate to call or reach out to us via this channel for assistance. 
- MichaelDe

7 Messages

BUT I PURCHASED THE PHONE....

AND I PLACED THE LOCK ON IT!!!

7 Messages

IM AN ACTIVE BOOST MEMBER FOR OVER 3 YEARS!!!!!

Boost Care

• 

945 Messages

Really sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately, you must meet the unlock requirements for us to help. We understand your frustration and we truly apologize for the inconvenience.  
- MichaelDe

7 Messages

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....

Purchassssssssed......

THEEEEEE

PHOOOOOOOOOO E!