invictus57's profile

Sat, Jul 17, 2021 10:56 PM

EBB HELP!!!

called the number and they would not help me told me I have to go to my nearest  boost mobile store what's up with that I already have a phone a number and reboost monthly and would just like to apply the ebb to my phone I don't need to activate will not explain how to do it why is it such a run around?

I got the email with my enrollment  # and promo code but I think since iam a existing user with a phone and # that re boosts monthly maybe I need a epin?? Please help me

Responses

6 Messages

3 m ago

Do you people ever respond  or do I just post on here to waste my time I already know your phone customer service was a waste in my experience definetly not impressed with boost customer service.

Boost Care

• 

73 Messages

Hi there, Jason! We’d be glad to help you out. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat, and there will be delays between our responses. For the EBB program once you submit your application you would get an email with the EPIN. You can check their enrollment status by logging in to www.boostmobile.com/plans/ebbp.html. We are very limited on what we can do for this program if you still have not received the email with EPIN please contact the Emergency Broadband Support Center. Email us at EBBHelp@usac.org or call us for assistance at (833) 511-0311.

2 Messages

3 m ago

1. I feel your frustration because nobody’s answering my question either

Boost Care

• 

503 Messages

Hello! Thanks for reaching out! Once qualified for the program  you will receive an email that will have the promo code(if you are a new customer) or ePin. It will also include step by step instructions for setting it up. The EBBP can only be completed online, we recommend the store if you are having trouble because they can have you pull up website there and walk you through the process. 

4 Messages

2 m ago

I'm thinking about leaving Boost Mobile because they know that like most people I don't have a 5g phone and I can't get a EPIN number and I've been approved for the EBB program. I have 3 months left on my phone installment plan. Now I find out that even if I pay the 3 months a head of time, I still have to wait 3 months before I can get a EPIN. I know Verizon is expensive but they're giving everyone a new 5g phone. I really like Boost Mobile but they don't like me. I'm sorry I can't help you. Same thing I guess Boost Mobile will tell me