I

Tue, Jun 29, 2021 9:10 PM

Ebb Application Issue

I want to edit my information on my EBB application (remove my middle name ) for the fact it’s stopping me from being proven eligible by the national verifier… I’ve seen people instantly be approved and I’m basically stressed caused I’m approved everywhere besides boost because of a minor information error 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

3 m ago

Hi there! In most cases, you may have not been approved because the National Verifier needs some additional documentation from you. Once you are logged in, you will be able to see what information is pending that would need to be submitted in order to complete your verification and approval for the program. Since this is a government program, the government determines the criteria necessary to be approved for this program.

7 Messages

3 m ago

I am approved by national verifier I just need to edit my application that I submitted for boot mobile a remove my middle name …. I swear it’s like you didn’t read what I stated 

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

Hello there! At the moment it is not possible to edit the application. You can try applying again. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
- EdmundM

7 Messages

I would love to reapply, is there a possible way to deny or reject my pending application?

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

We're sorry, we're unable to do that. You can apply clicking here. Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.
- EdmundM

7 Messages

It says I already have a pending application

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

In that case you must wait until the current application has finished processing.
- EdmundM

4 Messages

3 m ago

I've filled out the application and I am already  approved  through the national verifier and I have the q number through  lifeline program yet your saying it's not complete and it is 

4 Messages

3 m ago

I am approved  thru national verifier I just got off the phone with them I have the q number  to prove it