O

Tue, Oct 19, 2021 1:09 PM

Did I get scammed?c

I ordered from a site called bestboostdeals.com thinking it was legit. They emailed me a confirmation email and order number. When clicking on the view order link it takes me to shop.boostmobile.com and everything seems fine on that site. When I go to boostmobile.com and try to look up my order number it says its invalid. Did I get scammed?

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

906 Messages

1 m ago

@Olensent Hello! Those websites are legitimate. You get the message with the order because the website you ordered from is a third party. 

5 Messages

1 m ago

Thanks, I ended up getting the phone. FedEx delayed the delivery 2x for no reason. They are terrible. Always use UPS.

(edited)

7 Messages

1 m ago

I'm going through this now, still haven't received the tracking number, But I dont want the phone now, I will be sending it back to boost, Spoke to someone at boost they advised when I get it call back to get a packing slip and they will issue my refund. They charged me 299 for a phone that cost 129,nope!! I bought it from the same site, everything you click on on their site directs you back to boost mobile, they do not have any way to contact them!! I tried to call 7 hrs. later, but boost cant do anything until I actually get it! I ended up going in to a boost store and purchasing the phone.

5 Messages

This company in reference has no contact info, you cannot contact them via email or phone. The only way to get a refund is to not accept the package when it arrives. Return it to sender. After that if you don't receive a refund when it arrives back at the company, dispute it with your card holder.

(edited)

7 Messages

Boost mobile advised me to accept it, call them for a packing slip and when they receive it they will refund me.

4 Messages

@Jakibro does this work? I can't call them to ask for Return Authorization Number at all, there is no option for either return or talking to customer service.

7 Messages

I called 888-345-9247 and finally got an RA#!!

4 Messages

25 d ago

@Olensent Did you get any tracking number for your order? How many days did it take for your order to arrive? One more thing, how come this is a third party seller when it uses logo, contact details and every other thing of boost? Please answer the questions. I will really appreciate it. 

7 Messages

@a_rajan Update,I finally got a tracking number and its on its way, Im going to notify boost and let them know its coming so I can see when they will send the packing slip!

5 Messages

@a_rajan Yes I got a tracking number the next day. It was only supposed to take 2 days to arrive but FedEx delayed it twice and it took 4 days. I have no idea why the third party acts as if it's the official Boost Mobile entity but I assure you they are not because my order number was unknown to boost. They kept saying it was invalid so I could never get any help from the official boost because my order was not in their system. Luckily my phone came in and I am very pleased with my order, just not the confusion and inability to contact the merchant.

(edited)

7 Messages

Wow, They recognized my order number as one of their third party vendors! Finally got the RA# today after calling almost everyday since Nov.7th! Spoke to someone named Kayla, she was awesome and really worked to help me get this phone back to them, now just have to wait for the refund 7-10 days once they get it.