A

Mon, Nov 29, 2021 5:02 AM

Charged incorrect price and order not found

I Ordered a phone at a deal price but as payment was processing, was actually charged suggested retail price not sale.

I tried to cancel order but am being told order not found. I have definitely paid for the phone. This has been going on for a week and still no tracking provided and order not found.  Help! I'm out $300 on a phone I dont want to keep.

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

2 m ago

@Awalton83 Hello! Thanks for reaching out. What website did you order the phone from?

3 Messages

@Ojay76 

It says best boost deals on the receipt of order. When I was browsing phones it was the mail site.

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

@Awalton83 If the phone wasn't ordered on boostmobile.com we wouldn't be able to see the order, since it was purchased from a third party. 

3 Messages

My confirmation email if from boost and it sends me to shop.boostmobile.com to review transaction but I cannot get tracking on it at all.

Boost Care

• 

170 Messages

Hello Amy. We would recommend for you to call our customer service line at 1-833-502-6678. Our order support team can look into this for you. We can access your account over this platform to do so. We hope to hear from you soon. 

-Marcos G

164 Messages

Sounds fishy to me but I could be wrong.