salad184's profile

Thu, Nov 18, 2021 11:49 PM

Calls NOT forwarding after upgrade

Calls NOT forwarding after upgrade

In a nutshell, I have ALWAYS been able to forward my Boost cell calls to my home landline using I always dialed *72 plus the ten digit phone number to transfer my calls to and press "send".  I would hear 3 beeps to signify the Call Forwarding activation.  To deactivate, I would dial *720, press "send", and hear 3 beeps to signify the deactivation of Call Forwarding. . 

Today, I updated my SIM card to the new 5G and now I cannot transfer my calls. (I also noticed that my Boost Family Plan changed to the $120/ mo 4 Line UNL Family Plan).

I had the SAME EXACT problem in early 2020 when I did an upgrade. (I had a Family plan prior to the change, but upgraded to a better plan.)  Now, since the plan change, I cannot utilize the Call Forwarding option.  When I try it I get the message "Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and dial again. Or dial 611 for Customer Assistance. Message #CR204NC51".  I was on hold for over 30 minutes with 611. 

Respectfully,

---salad184

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

2 m ago

Hello @salad184! This is definitely an unusual situation. If you have tried restarting the phone, please call us at 1-833-502-6678 so this issue can be escalated.