Nugent01's profile

Wed, Dec 26, 2018 3:00 PM

Boost verified a phone could be transferred from another company and the phone wouldnt

I have been with boost since it was Nextel and I wanted to buy my wife a new phone for Christmas so I wanted to make sure it would work on the boost network so I called boost and gave them the imei number and they told me that the phone is compatible with boost so I went and bought the phone for $800 and gave it to her for Christmas. When I tried to activate the phone boost then said that the phone was not compatible with boost and there is nothing they will do. I even gave the time and date
(Sunday dec, 23 at 8:29 pm) that I made the phone call and verified the imei number was compatible but still boost did not care. I pay $100 a month to boost and have for many years. So I guess boost does not care about their customers or their customer service. Boost actually told me to try and take it back to the person that I bought it from and the told me to give it to a friend and buy a boost phone. I will be canceling all of my boost/sprint accounts (even the business accounts and now the only way that I can even think about getting my $$ back is to sue boost mobile because they do not care. I would not recommend ANYONE using boost because the discount is not worth the hassle.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

2 y ago

That’s not what we like to hear. So sorry to hear about this experience, Nugent01. We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a private message with the IMEI of that phone? What's the make and model? What carrier is it originally from?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

4 Messages

2 y ago

How do I transfer the other number to this phone

4 Messages

2 y ago

Hi

4 Messages

2 y ago

The imei is  T-Mobile is the Carrier pin is 

(edited for privacy)

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

2 y ago

Hello Jennifer30! Thanks for contacting us. Please, do not provide private information in public. Please, send it to us in a private Message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25