B

Mon, May 3, 2021 8:59 AM

469-982-9999

id like boost mobile to explain this number and why it's on the account out bound call log on the account but not on phone itself.... I'm interested in trying to get any of all the local news reporters to look into this very alarming problem as it's a problem if it's being kept secret . And I guarantee that boost mobile knows about this number especially when it's only for they're customers and no one else .... I'm thinking that with no transparency and no help from boost there is something shady here and every one should be pushing for the truth and what it is don't on the phone records if we customers are not dialing that number that is being used and exists for a specified purpose to need to exist to be this commonly used all through out each and every day because it is being used or it would not be there for us to see to only cover them legally enough but given no explanation or our permissions for our own phones to be sending out any thing at all too period... so yes this is alarming and should be to all.... 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

5 m ago

Hi there! Any incoming calls that are sent to voicemail will be logged in the Call History as an Outgoing call from one of the numbers listed below:

- EdmundM

2 Messages

@EdmundM so why does it only show on my husband's account history and not mine? It's always on his, yet my number is our main account number. Original account with his added. He doesn't even have voicemail set up yet and all the voicemails went to me when i called the number 46999829999. Really weird.

3 Messages

Buckeye3974 is my husband and I've seen it on his history .

2 Messages

4 m ago

The # 469-982-9999 repeatedly shows up on my call history as well. The explanation provided by the boost rep is just strange that is that any unanswered incoming call sent to vm is logged as a # that is not the callers #. Idg the logic of this. I want boost to explain the purpose behind listing some random # instead of the number actually calling me. In addition, I'd like to know why Boost doesn't have a notation somewhere on the call history screen explaining this? Why create needless anxiety by omitting relevant info? Also, the call and text history should be alike a standard record of all calls but it isn't. It's bloated with issues like not all calls are shown and my cell # is listed instead of the # I was in contact with etc., Why create  so much confusion Boost? 

2 Messages

3 m ago

Do you have synched accounts with someone? It always shows on my husband's boost account history but not mine. Neither call log. I called it and when it asked for password i entered my passcode for voicemail. Sure enough it went to MY phone's (my number) messages. Then i went and checked my account history. It showed up. My husband has new phone but same old number, but no voicemail set up. We've always used same passcode though when using voicemail. Idk why it shows under his account history and not mine but it does. Also just showed on mine where i just called it. It's obviously a voicemail service number. All the other related questions about it, i have no clue. Kind of strange.

6 Messages

@taradc Your spouse is not cheating and there are a bunch of idiots on here that will believe anything OBVIOUSLY.

3 Messages

@Buckeye3974 Get off here you are my husband and I've seen it on your call log too!

1 Message

3 m ago

Good morning.  Is there a reasonable explanation for why and how these phone numbers appear in  accounts online, but not on phone history? Is this something that needs more investigation to be explained to all of us experiencing these concerns? Any good and helpful info is much appreciated. God bless! 

Boost Care

• 

508 Messages

Hello Brandy! We will be happy to clear this up for you. This happens when you access voicemail.  A phone number is assigned to your voicemail when you check it. Since you aren't making a phone call it won't show up on your call log on your phone. 

Boost Care

• 

508 Messages

We have hidden your post because it violates our Community Rules and Guidelines. Our members make the Community. If you’d like to continue participation, please create a new post that follows Community rules.

11 Messages

3 m ago

There are the very nice post here for all game lovers exited to get free robux online it was the great thing to play it game.

1 Message

3 m ago

It's weird because when I dial the number the service I'm trying to use has been restricted? Pretty odd considering the fact that boost mobile is now it's own entity of course they still piggie back off Sprint but boost is just boost now not boost mobile by sprint. These new sim cards completely change the phone. I'll be switching to another carrier I only got boost in the first place because of the strong signal in my house but now it's crap and so is boost.

Yep, same thing here. And it was an obvious switch of information as of 7/15/2021.. it shows a call record without any pattern, but, accounting for what appears to be an outgoing call sometimes, one minute, sometimes 6 minutes,... to this exact phone number,. and this is like every other hour.. it is extremely odd.. now that i have noticed this the last  couple of days, i will note that now there are two records, for when a call is made to the personal number  to access the voicemail,.. seeing as that number has apparently just changed to an 805 area code,.. it was not an 805 number before , so it looks like at the same time a call was made outgoing  from his number, and outgoing from this other number...

I agree, why be ambiguous.. why do  anything like that.. there is a reason why phone records are important, they are the record,.. they can be used f or amny purposes and are critical in many instances.. this seems like an illegal and intentional confusing the situation,.. and seeing the prrevious comments,.. this must then what,... be effecting all of boosts customers?? what is the pur pose of this... also,.. while we are at it... the recordss.. .should also show accurate reecords... like incoming calls outgoing calls,.. the numbers to and  from.. and the text messages,.. what is the purpose of having a text message record section if you are not going to retain a  copy of the text mssgs in the account for the account owner to decide what to do with t hem.. al,tooften the phone runs out of space and you have delete stuff.. .text mssgs are oine of them that g et deleted, and a person should be a ble to have their records available at least for download for up  to 90 days so they can keep good records... the only other method to obtain this kind of data,  would involve like a subpoena and a long drawn out process... 

BOOST, are you selling accounts that fork off of other lines, because it is just that kind of a system that could allow that to happen??? well i am going to contact you and obtain a statement as to this malfeasance,.. and we will see ... i think that a telecommunications company should be held to some kind of standard that this falls out of sync with.... are they intentionally trying to be put out of business... does some political actor have a boost account that they need to have the records ambiguated, so boost did this to everyone to cov er their ass?? t he truth always comes out... and boost shame on you... there a re many people t hat are liars.. phone r ecords are sometimes the only kind of indication of t om fooolery going on ... you will get your karma. 

Yep, same thing here. And it was an obvious switch of information as of 7/15/2021.. it shows a call record without any pattern, but, accounting for what appears to be an outgoing call sometimes, one minute, sometimes 6 minutes,... to this exact phone number,. and this is like every other hour.. it is extremely odd.. now that i have noticed this the last  couple of days, i will note that now there are two records, for when a call is made to the personal number  to access the voicemail,.. seeing as that number has apparently just changed to an 805 area code,.. it was not an 805 number before , so it looks like at the same time a call was made outgoing  from his number, and outgoing from this other number...

I agree, why be ambiguous.. why do  anything like that.. there is a reason why phone records are important, they are the record,.. they can be used f or amny purposes and are critical in many instances.. this seems like an illegal and intentional confusing the situation,.. and seeing the prrevious comments,.. this must then what,... be effecting all of boosts customers?? what is the pur pose of this... also,.. while we are at it... the recordss.. .should also show accurate reecords... like incoming calls outgoing calls,.. the numbers to and  from.. and the text messages,.. what is the purpose of having a text message record section if you are not going to retain a  copy of the text mssgs in the account for the account owner to decide what to do with t hem.. al,tooften the phone runs out of space and you have delete stuff.. .text mssgs are oine of them that g et deleted, and a person should be a ble to have their records available at least for download for up  to 90 days so they can keep good records... the only other method to obtain this kind of data,  would involve like a subpoena and a long drawn out process... 

BOOST, are you selling accounts that fork off of other lines, because it is just that kind of a system that could allow that to happen??? well i am going to contact you and obtain a statement as to this malfeasance,.. and we will see ... i think that a telecommunications company should be held to some kind of standard that this falls out of sync with.... are they intentionally trying to be put out of business... does some political actor have a boost account that they need to have the records ambiguated, so boost did this to everyone to cov er their ass?? t he truth always comes out... and boost shame on you... there a re many people t hat are liars.. phone r ecords are sometimes the only kind of indication of t om fooolery going on ... you will get your karma. 

1 Message

2 m ago

I also thought it’s an app on the phone such as text now which gives out free phone numbers and every time an outgoing call is made thru the app it hides the number. It’s listed as an outgoing call, I don’t see how it’s attached to voicemail, it appears on another line back to back 

1 m ago

NOT TRUE- Ojay76 from Boost says it has to do with voicemail. It has to be something else. I barely check my voicemail and some days this number (469-982-999) is on my phone call history log 4 and 5 times! Something is definitely not right here. Also on my kids phone through Boost and one of them never checks voicemail because no need to and no voicemails. Wondering what is going on and what is being tracked...hmmm.