S

Sat, Jan 30, 2021 11:55 PM

Keep old plan with new phone

I just bought the new iphone se from Boost. I have the $30/mo w/autopay w/10GB plan and would like to keep that plan.  How do I do that and use my new phone?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

3 m ago

Hello, w m. Thanks for contacting us. Do you still need assistance with this? If yes, If your current price plan is compatible with the new phone, you should be able to keep it.
- RossyC

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

The previous plan is not compatible with the network your phone is activated on. Boost Mobile works with two networks right now: Our nationwide network and the new expanded network. Your new phone is active on the new expanded network.
- Reinhardt_S

8 Messages

Can I reactivate my iphone with the old sim on the old network to get the original $30 price?

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

We have reviewed your account and we can see that, unfortunately that plan is no longer available once you change to a different plan since it has already expired. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
- JohnJ7

3 m ago

Since the make use of of zinc is really a valuable element by having an degree, several scientific studies counsel that Buy VitalFlow Supplement getting also extremely greater of one's dosage over a long period could end result in a higher chance of prostate cancer.