C

Sun, Mar 7, 2021 2:35 AM

Web access- content filter

I need to disable content filtering.  Any idea how? I've read a lot but no REAL answers. 

4 Messages

8 m ago

Yes same problem here!! Plz lmk too because i feel like im paying for a service and not receiving full access..yet im paying the highest rate possible

FIX THIS BOOST MOBILE

28 Messages

Still waiting on an answer to this myself

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

Would you be able to share your phone number and PIN to review this?
- JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

Yes. I've marked our message private so we can discuss your account.
- JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

Thanks for the information. We see no issues with your account. Are you still experiencing slow data speeds? Are you getting a specific error message when the issue occurs?
- JohnJ7

28 Messages

Yes, wierd about the date data, and it says the usual, content blocked talk to admin

28 Messages

6 m ago

Oh, and I've checked all the browser settings, the new ones too, everything safe is off, I'm wide open on my end

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

Does it happen with a specific app?
- JohnJ7

28 Messages

With everything.

Chrome.

Firefox.

Google search 

Pinteres.

And now,a new one- youtube

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

Have you made any recent changes in your phone?
- JohnJ7

28 Messages

Nope, no changes, and ive checked all the settings i can think of, and a few thay didn't make swnse to check, and still no luck or clue. 

You tube has blocked some stuff now,and settings there say its in restriced mode due to administrator of netwotk, no way to change it on my end. 

Funny part is ive been let thru on sites that SHOULD have been blocked, and blocked on sites that a 5 yr old would be ok to watch.

Went thru hubs acct (main number) and nothing there either. 

The only way around is using a VPN, works most of the time.

Whatever this is,it refuses to turn off in acct, can't on my end at all, and its becoming a deal breaker.

I work online. I can't have this continue to happen. Either the throttling, especially when I just pay the billand its throttling a minute later, or be blocked from web content. 

I understand that you that he'll p on this level are not responsible, and drive have power to change policy, but if enough voices speaks up, they dinner or later will have to hear us. So any animosity is not aimed at you hard workers on the front lines. 

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

Hi there! You can turn off the content filter by accessing your account through https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/sign-in.html?intnav=UtilNav:SignIn. Once you sign in, go to "Call settings" And turn off "Remove Adult Content" from that page.

This option is not available on the Boost Mobile app and must be accessed through a web browser. Let us know if the issue persists after that.
- EdmundM

2 Messages

3 m ago

most of the content is blocked and disabled if i am not using wifi. For example some most youtube comments are disbled and even videos themselves are not displaying. how can i fix this?

2 Messages

3 m ago

Most of my content is disabled or blocked if im not using wifi. for example, most of the youtube comment sections are disabled and some videos are not displayed at all. how can i fix this? i am paying for full service unlimited data