Landongordon's profile

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 3:00 PM

SMART PAY

I bought a phone only being told that I was paying payments up to the $699 that the phone costs and not after getting the phone I find out that it is really in the end a $1,500 purchase for only a $700 phone that is completely terrible business not informing your customers what they are paying for. I want the number to the corporate headquarters number and not some AI bull shxt. I am demanding that I stop my smart pay payments right now because I was not told this information at all. I am not under any contract to continue my payments and and completely frustrated with boost mobile for never fully telling their customers what they are paying for

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Sorry to hear that, Landongordon. Please contact SmartPay's customer service:

1-800-374-5587 
Email: support@smartpaylease.com.

If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know.

6 Messages

1 y ago

I want to be able to return the phone and not be scandalized by your employees, I need the number to the corporate office to talk about my situation and not with a computer voice that doesn’t understand my situation that the boost employee put me through

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Smart Pay is a program offered through a 3rd party company called Smart Pay by TEMPOE. This program is offered only in select Boost Dealer locations. Although this program is offered in select Boost Dealer locations, the agreement is between the customer and Smart Pay. Boost is not part of that agreement.

6 Messages

1 y ago

You might not be apart of the agreement but the false advertisement that the boost employee was show to me does in fact have to do with boost company and the lack of information given to the customer is indeed boost mobiles fault at the store, smart pay had nothing to do with the issue I am having. They have their own prices and I was never informed on the billing I was being charged coming from the boost employee while purchasing the phone. I was told by the boost employee that I would be paying off the $699 charge from boost mobile and that was the extent of my purchase. Now I will politely ask again if you are able to provide me with the contact information on how I will be helped with the improper sales and false advertisement to a customer with my purchase.

6 Messages

1 y ago

Is there a way that I can just return the phone and lose the $200 I have already paid and just leave this deal as I never signed a contract legally stating I have to pay ?

Boost Care

• 

951 Messages

1 y ago

So sorry about the trouble! Unfortunately, you will be subjected to contact the Smart Pay Customer Care Center for assistance regarding your situation since Boost is not part of that agreement.. We understand your frustration and we truly apologize for the inconvenience. 

Boost Care

• 

951 Messages

1 y ago

Unfortunately, we are unable to help. You must contact the Smart Pay Customer service for more information and assistance regarding your situation. We truly apologize. 

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

To contact Bosot customer service, you would need to call  888-266-7848, 

6 Messages

1 y ago

Can I please just receive the number for boost mobile headquarters that is all I need

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Please contact SmartPay's customer service:

1-800-374-5587 
Email: support@smartpaylease.com.

6 Messages

1 y ago

I feel like the employee of boost mobile should feel some type of punishment or payment of the false information he gave me through the process of this purchase. I would very much appreciate the number to boost mobile other that the customer survive line because the computer AI is not programmed for the questions I am asking