Lusyfer's profile

Wed, Jan 20, 2021 10:00 PM

Restart HELP

Hopefully this will actually get posted sometime before my retirement.
I have been trying to restart my plan for 2 hours now, i finally work my way to the data page, and guess what? Aside from the month it took me to get there, now it teases me- i see the to of the list, and i feel a surge of joy----- then it goes blank. Yes blank.
With the ever moving orange boost *hurryupandwaitsomemore* symbol the only thing on the page. And it never comes back.
This for the last 45 minutes. Over and over again. I am about to lose my mind.
Literally.
Its got its bags packed, its teddy bear in arms, and blankie on its shoulder ready to bail out of this sandbox.
It's not kidding.
It needs this fixed like now.
Before permanent damage occurs.
NEED THE INTERWEBS
I need this plan restart asap
I've about had it with this crap. It's about to become a carrier switch if this continues.

Responses

18 Messages

4 m ago

Oh i see, not just blank it kicks me straight back to dashboard instead of loading restart page.
Tried copying link and that just gives me *something went wrong* error.
I am getting seriously incredibly almost irrevocably
PISSED OFF!
this isn't throttling on peak or whatever, this is downright blackmail. Not to mention it's midnight on a wed. Not peak by a long shot. I'm sitting at about half a g shy of half a g at this point.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

4 m ago

Hi there Lusyfer. Thank you for contacting us and we do apologize for any inconvenience. We are able to restart the plan for you. Please private message us your phone number and pin code to continue and have the funds available on your account to restart the plan. victor21

2 Messages

1 m ago

I don't get it..!!! I've sat here and read 30 of these requests for help to restart service and c.s. reps keep saying to PM or private message them.. WTF..!!!! Why don't you reps just post a fn solution..? JFC..!! This sucks so bad and boost/ sprint has always been like this, just straight garbage.. I've only had my boost phone for a few days and I'm getting rid of it and their garbage service.. anybody who has ever said sprint was a good company is a complete fn idiot, or a paid sales rep spy.. good day...

2 Messages

So right..

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

Hi @TheDarkSide. Thanks for stopping by. How can we help you?
- Carly U.