Mariner's profile

Thu, Dec 3, 2020 9:00 PM

Music Streaming

If one uses iheart radio does it matter what station you listen to in order for it not to count towards Data cap? Can one listen to o online talk radio station for example. ?

It shouldn’t matter what station on iheart you listen to but it seems if I listen to a tall radio show for a bit then it counts on my data useage. It doesn’t seem to matter if I listen to music still counts on the usage meter

Please do something about this white background and light gray text. It’s ridiculous

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

1 y ago

Please send us a private message to further assist you. -Kira_M. 

11 Messages

1 y ago

Music Streaming
If one uses iheart radio does it matter what station you listen to in order for it not to count towards Data cap? Can one listen to o online talk radio station for example. ?

It shouldn’t matter what station on iheart you listen to but it seems if I listen to a tall radio show for a bit then it counts on my data useage. It doesn’t seem to matter if I listen to music still counts on the usage meter

Please do something about this white background and light gray text. It’s ridiculous

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

1 y ago

Hello. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

11 Messages

1 y ago

I see no reason why a PM is needed. I just want a simple answer to my question.

11 Messages

1 y ago

Where’s the **bleep** link to send a PM. This website poorly designed very hard to read

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

1 y ago

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

9 m ago

You can function with each other with Biotox Gold Reviews 2020 well-being dietary supplement to acquire favored effects with time by means of the subsequent diet furthermore to doing exercises.