F

Fri, Sep 17, 2021 1:47 AM

Mini me

I was signed up for Mini Me without my consent and I cannot find a way to cancel it. It says I have it under services but there’s no way to cancel 

Boost Care

• 

110 Messages

2 m ago

Hi there, Austin. Thank you for reaching out to us. We will be more than happy to assist you regarding removing Mini Me off your account. 

• You can unsubscribe from Mini-Me Games.
    1. By replying STOP to 43108
    2. Go to My Boost>Account>Manage Plans and Add-Ons on your device or My Account>Manage Add-Ons on boostmobile.com
    3. By contacting Mini-Me Games customer support Email – support@mini-me.co Phone: 1.877.840.6653(24/7 Support is available in both English and Spanish 

3 Messages

2 m ago

I have been hit with this a few times in the past already mini me and juega ya both and have taken it off myself.  But the big question is WHO at Boost is putting this on peoples accounts to begin with????? THAT has never been asked or addressed. Usually someone from boost supposedly asking for your number and pin to get it taken off! But no one has asked who is doing this. It needs to be stopped. I think this should be illegal in some way for the company to be doing this, adding something to their bill that was NEVER asked for.