stephsonnier198's profile

Sat, Aug 8, 2020 9:00 PM

I need a supervisor to contact me tomorrow morning.

I'm really tired of having to call customer service bout everything that goes wrong with my service, my internet, and just bout everything... I've never had a service provider that didnt care bout their customers until I switched to boost... almost everyone that I talk to everytime I call are rude, or cant solve any of my issues I'm having with this service without messing something up and making everything worse. My husband left my added on account cause he's tired of all this **bleep**! We've spent alot of money with boost mobile to let all our money go down the drain! Theres always an issue with this service and if u look on our payments and what all we've wasted u would see that it was soooooo very wrong the way boost mobile customer service and the store where we purchased my husband's service in Webb City Missouri. I really am soooooo mad and am seriously bout to change service providers if I dont get what I deserve back and credited my account! I've never ever been treated this way! The last credit that was on my husband's phone number was $25 and u all instead of crediting it over to my phone number when he switched services... u took what was rightfully ours and discarded it!!! I want a supervisor to call me in the morning before I talk to someone over boost mobile that will do something bout this!!!

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

10 m ago

Hello, stephsonnier198. That’s not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience. We'd like to look into this for you. Would you mind sending us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account?

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

Hi! Thanks for contacting us. We will do our best to help. Your message has been marked as private. Please let us have your number and PIN, so we can assist you further. Thanks. 
- AmyM25

14 Messages

10 m ago

• Ok

14 Messages

10 m ago

Thank u for fixing that for me I appreciate it very much! Is there one more thing u could check for me and see where on my account when I had my plan changed to the $60 plan where all my credit I had on my account before they switched over and they took my money off my phone number account and left me with my 80 cents my husband and I just basically paid 2 times last month for service just for me to upgrade from the $50 plan to the $60 plan. I just dont feel like I should have to pay for this month since I paid 2 times last month

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

10 m ago

Hello, stephsonnier198. Thank you for letting us know that. We have received your private message and we will reply shortly.

14 Messages

10 m ago

Have u been able to review my account?

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

10 m ago

Hi! Thanks for explaining your situation. We want to look into this for you and do our best to help. We already replied to your private message. Thank you. ~AmyM25

1 Message

5 m ago

How do I cancel a double payment