Vinlee's profile

Sun, Jul 12, 2020 4:00 PM

Everything works but i cant receive calls

I just got my LG stylo 6 2 weeks ago. I can do everything call and text. But cannot receive calls. When I call my phone or someone does it gives a message that "the code or number you have dialed is invalid" I did many things reactivation and nothing has worked

4 Messages

1 y ago

Its many numbers. My home phone. Gfs phone. Work. Etc. Yeah do not disturb is off

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

1 y ago

So sorry to hear that, Vinlee. Let's check this out. Are you unable to receive calls from a specific phone number or multiple ones? Is the option Do Not Disturb turned off? 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Follow these steps:

1. From your apps list, tap Settings > Network > Mobile networks.
  2. Tap Network mode and choose CDMA Only
  3. Restart your phone and let us know if you're still experiencing issues. 

4 Messages

1 y ago

How do I do that

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Can you please send us a private message?

4 Messages

1 y ago

That didn't work. I don't hear that message but it beeps like I dialed a number not in service

1 Message

10 m ago

Please try this.

Setting -> Mobile networks -> Network mode -> select just automatic 3G/2G : don't select LTE

1 Message

I have just ran into this issue but I have an att Sim and this worked for me!

1 Message

1 m ago

I’m currently experiencing this same issue on my iPhone 11. Spoke to 6 different representatives and still no resolution. Even called apple and after they ran diagnostics they said it’s definitely an issue on boosts end. Since last week I haven’t been able to receive calls and get the same error message. I’m disappointed and hope this gets resolved asap because I’m paying for a full service and am only getting half.