Boostwonthelpme's profile

Wed, Mar 4, 2020 11:00 AM

Boost Is Charging My Account Fraudulently and WILL NOT HELP ME!!!!!

I have had Boost for several years and recently noticed on my bank statement that I was charged twice for the month of December 2019.  So I started looking into my bank accounts and realized that for the past year they have been charging me extra random amounts the same day or a couple of days after my payment gets automatically withdrawn.  I have been to my credit union to report the fraudulent charges and they say there is nothing they can do because it is Boost that is charging me extra every month, there is no other fraudulent activity on my checking account.  They said I need to contact Boost's accounting department and they can cross reference my debit card to find out where the other payment is going every month and refund my money to me.

I have been on the phone with Boost numerous times and no one will help me.  They keep saying they only see one charge every month, but I can provide my bank statements that absolutely show 2 charges being taken out.  Boost reps will not listen to what I am saying and keep telling me the same thing over and over that I need to talk to my bank.  When I demand to speak to a supervisor or their accounting department they say they are going to transfer me but I always end up being on hold for a long time and then the line gets disconnected.  Then I have to call and do it all over again and get absolutely no where.

This is extremely ridiculous that Boost will not help their loyal customers instead of overcharging them and then refusing to acknowledge that the charges even happened and refusing to let me talk to someone in their accounting department that can and should be able to resolve the issue.

I am now going to have to cancel both mine and my son's phone  and have my service moved elsewhere, to a company that will actually do something to help their customers instead of double charge them and do nothing.  I will also be getting in touch with my lawyer because apparently I will have to sue Boost Mobile to get my money back, which is $551 in fraudulent charges as of this month.  I am going to put Boost Mobile on blast and make sure none of my friends or family EVER get a Boost Mobile account and I am going to blast them on as much social media as I can.  

Boost Mobile you need to do better, you should be ashamed that you are double charging a single mom on a limited income, instead of laughing all the way to the bank.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

1 y ago

We understand your frustration, @Boostwonthelpme, & we apologize for the inconvenience! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

7 Messages

1 m ago

Boost Mobile is full of runny roach dung. They pay idiots here to ask you if there's something they can do which they never do.

Boost overcharged me and my partner $20 too much each month from July, 2018 until Jan, 2021. I caught their theft. They reduced it to $80/month. I was a lone plan Boost customer since June, 2015.

Our plan is 2 lines unlimited talk, text, & data. 35 G high speed. 12 G hotspot. $80. $100 is a 3 line plan. We never had 3 lines. Many operators admit this.

Over 3 months I spent many hours on the phone.  All admit there never was a third phone line. Today's operator sounded as if he's trying to pretend our plan was 30 G of hotspot. Although it was 12 g. Records show I often used little hotspot, rarely 12 G. Another insult. Literally lying about history to cover their mistake.

Although they owe us about $600 I offered that we would settle for somewhat less, maybe a little over $400 in phones & / or reduced payments. Because I suspected that they wouldn't correct their mistake. I & several I know had Boost plans which became cheaper yet boost never notified us or reduced the payments automatically.

For years Ill ask competitors of Boost Mobile if they wish to advertise our CROOKED BOOST MOBILE story. I'll share in well read forums how Boost cheated longtime customers.

(BBB COMPLAINTS ON BOOST):

https://www.bbb.org/us/co/englewood/profile/mobile-phone-service/boost-mobile-1296-90273048/customer-reviews

7 Messages

1 m ago

(I JUST GOT A NOTICE THAT BOOST IS HIDING MY COMPLAINT. THAT'S WHY I'M POSTING HERE ON YOUR COMMENT AND I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND. BELOW IS THE REPLY I GOT TELLING ME THEY'RE HIDING MY COMMENT THAT'S OKAY I'M GOING TO ADVERTISE IN OTHER FORMS WHERE MANY PEOPLE READ.)

"...Joy1713 replied to your comment: We've marked the post as private, because we need to review the account, and understand the issue. But, if you do not wish to share the information requested, you can call our customer service line. -..."

6 hours ago