GryohonT's profile

Sun, Jul 26, 2020 10:00 PM

$60 plan hard data cap

Really? The $60 plan now has a hard data cap at 35gb then you're throttled to 2gb?? Unbelievable!!!

5 Messages

8 m ago

I just I just made a post for this very thing I'm so mad I could cry this is so wrong you can't even refresh ur fb feed with these speeds! It's jus a bold-faced flat out lie on boost Mobiles end! Come on Boost you know you appreciate your customers a little more than that!

3.7K Messages

Hi, Msjett304! Thanks for reaching out regarding this! I've marked our message private so we can discuss your account. Please provide us with your phone number and PIN. - Boost_MasielQ

5 Messages

304-719-9494 the pin is 2120

3.7K Messages

Thanks, Msjett304! You have gone over your data limit. This is why your data speed has been reduced. - Boost_MasielQ

17 Messages

How do Boost employees happily tell us, "Oh well. You're SOL" when we express our outrage that Boost Mobile now has defaulted on our unlimited plans with this data cap while still charging us the same amount for the plan that you are no longer honoring.. I've never heard of a business who's goal is to get rid of as many customers as possible. But this is what the new director of Dish has actually admitted doing. Getting rid of "high data usage customers" so you don't have to pay T-Mobile for our data usage. Wow.

13 Messages

How about the fact that their app & site both still list “unlimited HIGH SPEED data” underneath the details of my plan. What happened to they have to honor what they advertise? 

13 Messages

8 m ago

How about the fact that their app & site both still list “unlimited HIGH SPEED data” underneath the details of my plan. What happened to they have to honor what they advertise?

Plus, they won’t unlock my phone so I can switch carriers. Regardless the fact I paid for it in full when I ordered it in July. They will jot unlock it for me to switch. So it’s continue to be screwed on my data or get screwed monetarily and have to buy another friggin phone. 

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

Hello, . Thank you for stopping by. Unfortunately, all of our phones are locked to be used with Boost Mobile for at least 12 months. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. 
- Kira_M

13 Messages

Do y’all just go around and reiterate what we have already stated in our post? 
Unfortunately, all of our phones are locked to be used with Boost Mobile for at least 12 months” 

DUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!! 
That is literally the subject of my complaint. Can you answer why you still have unlimited high speed data listed as one of the perks of my $50 plan? 

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

Unlimited customers who use more than 35GB of data during a billing cycle, will have speeds reduced to 2G.
- Kira_M

5 Messages

But see the speeds aren't actually just reduced they are non-existent you cannot even refresh ur Facebook feed play a game nothing nada nothing!! Y'all don't appreciate us as customers! Until something's done I will post on every social media site under every single post y'all make telling everyone not to go to boost Mobile 1,000 times a day sorry but this is wrong as hell! I actually work for my home and because of the pandemic I'm really struggling right now so Wi-Fi had to go a few months ago cuz hey I had boots mobile right WRONG WRONG!

17 Messages

Precisely my point. A Boost employee happily says "You're SOL.". How do Boost employees participate in their deception and collusion with Boost Mobile boldly defaulting on the conditions of our unlimited plans that are NOT unlimited while charging us for a service they're not providing?  It needs to be reported to the FCC..

13 Messages

8 m ago

Exactly! Even if you purchase their “added data” it remains at throttled speed. 

13 Messages

And all any of you “customer care” people can do is repeat your policy that we are complaining about

Boost Care

• 

951 Messages

Please let us know if there's anything else we could do to help. 
- MichaelDe

17 Messages

Obviously there's nothing you can do to help because Boost Mobile has decided NOT to help. Not one suggestion is helpful. You just repeat your non-sense suggestions. You can help by telling your employer that their new data cap limit is causing customers to leave Boost Mobile in droves.