GryohonT's profile

Sun, Jul 26, 2020 10:00 PM

$60 plan hard data cap

Really? The $60 plan now has a hard data cap at 35gb then you're throttled to 2gb?? Unbelievable!!!

Boost Care

¬†‚Äʬ†

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there Lacunaserenity. Thank you for contacting us. So sorry, the Virgin mobile account was forward to Boost to continue. To unlock a device, it needs to complete the 12 months activation period. victor12

6 Messages

1 y ago

So if my account was forcibly sold to Boost when I have a locked S10 to Virgin, wouldnt that break the original agreement I had with Virgin and allow me to unlock my phone? I bought it outright and this was months before any Virgin Mobile customers were notified about anything.

To me it seems like Virgin broke the original agreement with my phone being locked to them since I no longer have service by them by their own choice to sell. ūüė°

4 Messages

1 y ago

Regardless of how many messages were sent, an "unlimited" plan is supposed to be exactly that..."unlimited". What your calling an "update" is really a notification to all boost mobile customers that the service is no longer "unlimited". The word "unlimited" literally means without limit. Boost mobiles solution to this problem seem to clearly indicate that there is no solution but to further stick its hand deeper in the pockets of it customers wich is why boost will lose customers.

17 Messages

1 y ago

Your solutions aren't solutions. It's just more money grabbing for Boost. Let's see, restart the plan? That's an extra 50 bucks two weeks early. 1gb data for 5 bucks, that's just a joke. No one's gonna buy that when it used to be 10gb or like 10 bucks. And connecting to Wi-fi? Great if you have it at home. Some people do not and the phone is the only internet connection these people have. So no your solutions are pointless cause they don't solve a **bleep** thing.

1 Message

1 y ago

Already checking my options. I have been with boost for a long time i feel i am being cheated and ripped off. False advertiseing at the least. This is insulting

2 Messages

1 y ago

I'm curious what solution they will come up with. I've been a customer for years ... these data caps the last couple of months are ridiculous when I pay for an unlimited plan, to avoid this issue. I will be considering other service providers if the problem is not resolved soon.

64 Messages

1 y ago

Exactly

17 Messages

1 y ago

So basically you're telling Lacunaserenity thet they are S.O.L. when it comes to unlocking the S10 they own outright? Why do they need to have the phone activated for 12 months when it was obviously active that long before you acquired Virgin Mobile. Pretty messed up way to run a business.

3 Messages

1 y ago

Hey all..do yourselfs a big fevor...if you financially are able to swith over to other carrier then do it... posting on here will not help us or to anyone...we can make change when we all leave boost mobile and they lose the cistomers!!!

19 Messages

10 m ago

You do know that Boost didn't make the decision on the data cap cut off.? Boost is now owned by Dish and DISH's chairman, Charlie Ergen made the decision.

I have been using Boost for over 10 years now and about ready to bail. Seems loyal customers do not get the deals offered. Only new customers get them leaving me stuck with crap. I have had to use the same phone for over two years because there is no more free upgrade. and I am on a fixed income barely making ends meet. In fact, new customers on the $hrink-It Plan get 15GB (10?) of data to use. I am stuck at 2GB because I am a 10-year "loyal customer" and not allowed the new customer deals!!!!

19 Messages

10 m ago

You do know that Boost didn't make the decision on the data cap cut off.? Boost is now owned by Dish and DISH's chairman, Charlie Ergen made the decision. I have been using Boost for over 10 years now and about ready to bail. Seems loyal customers do not get the deals offered. Only new customers get them leaving me stuck with crap.

Boost Care

¬†‚Äʬ†

2.3K Messages

10 m ago

Hello, @Star_Gazer. We sincerely apologize for this experience. Can you please send us a DM?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

19 Messages

10 m ago

What would we be chatting about? Not sure about the subject, but have no problem with DM.

17 Messages

9 m ago

I've been a Boost Mobile customer for many years on the unlimited plan with no throttling. Now I have a data cap of 35gb. Technically, Boost has defaulted on the service plan I'm paying for. Seems to me, a class action law suit is in order since Boost is no longer providing the service I'm paying for. Of course 2gb speeds essentially means NO data service. Boost knows this and their trickery is not appreciated. I am looking for a new phone service because Boost is lying to me.

1 Message

8 m ago

I was thinking about switching for a while and reading these comments finally opened my eyes. This new update is ridiculous and only proves how little Boost cares for their customers. Definitely won't be recommending this company to anyone I know