PrettyLady77's profile

Tue, Oct 9, 2018 9:00 PM

$10 re-activation fee

I've been trying for 3 days to get this "new to me" previously activated Boost phone activated. After talking to customer service, which by the way was deplorable, and nearly impossible to understand. I was told my phone was activated, and given a new number. THEN was told about the reactivation fee. I've been a boost customer for nearly 5 years, I've never heard of such a thing. Why is boost charging me to reactivate their own phone!? I'd also like to know why I can't call customer services? All I ever get is a message that says, "your account cannot be verified", then out hangs up. The boost app says my service has been interrupted and need to make a payment of $35, and I have $35 in my account. When I try to make a payment, I'm not given the option to use the $35 I've already added to my account. And NO WHERE, and I mean NO WHERE in that app does it say I still owe the $10 reactivation fee. So...now what?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

3 y ago

We are so sorry that happened, PrettyLady77. Please give us the opportunity to change it for you! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN, for both phone numbers? 

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

1 Message

2 y ago

Hello I'm sorry for this but I'm not sure where I need to post this or how to get ahold of anyone... But I had just purchased this brannew phone and turned it on at Walmart... Chose the 35 dollar plan but for some reason I was also charged a 10 dollar "re" activation fee and like I said the phone was new and I had just made the account... I have the receipt for the phone and th 35 dollar card I bought to pay the first months bill and the additional 10 dollar card for the extra fee that shouldn't have been charged.. could you please hele with this..

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

7 m ago

Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help.

4 Messages

7 m ago

I bought a new phone it had the wrong sims card and would not work .I had to buy a new one and take it to the boost store have it put in and we set my phone .it came with a 5g and we don't have it in Lima Ohio . As they where fixing my phone the boost rep told her that I would be charged a 10 reconnect fee . I have been with boost for 4 to 5 years. I don't understand why I was charged.

4 Messages

7 m ago

I was charged 10 fee for when I took my phone to boost to put my sim card and fix my phone

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

7 m ago

Hello, brenns. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. 

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

7 m ago

Please send us a private message to further assist you. 

4 Messages

7 m ago

The same thing happen to me .I bought a new phone in Sept it had the wrong sims card in it for my areas it was a 5 g .it does not work in ohio .so I had to go another Sim card took it to boost to have them put it in and set my phone .they did fix my phone so I was able to use it .she was on the phone boost giving them my information and boost told her a had to pay 10$ reconnect fee .I keep my same number also . I have been with boost for at least 4 or 5 years and never had to pay a reconnect fee just because I bought a new phone. Please help .

1 Message

6 m ago

I dont know why i have to pay a re activation and its s new. Phone this is b.s. i feel like this should be wavied. If its not i can go some where else like metro pcs or sprint

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

6 m ago

Hi Jreidout88! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends.

If your phone is new and has not been activated before, you don't need to pay a reactivation fee. Please send us a private message so we can verify and assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

1 Message

How do I pay a reactivation fee???

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

Hi there! You can make a payment online clicking here. The reactivation fee is $10.
- EdmundM