Great Topic!
1st Timer
Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Oct 5, 2017 7:00 AM

Unlimited Data?

So I just purchased the $50 reboost unlimited talk, text and data plan. I’m now getting notified that I’m running low on data. How? If this plan is unlimited then why would I be receiving this message? I’m quite confused. I know I’m a data hog but that’s why I got this plan. Can someone explain what’s up?

Responses

Accepted Solution

jeffc

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

Thank you, Danielle! Can you please provide us your account PIN via a private message? Thank you.

jeffc

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

Hey there, DMarie08! Really sorry to hear about that. We'll definitely look into it. Please private message your account info for further assistance! Thank you.

DMarie08

Enthusiast

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Hi, I’m not sure what would be considered my account info.
DMarie08

Enthusiast

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I did

Groupie

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

I'm having same problem and service got worst after changing plan it seems

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.1K Points

3 years ago

Hey there, Jroc! Unlimited Gigs customers who use more than 23GB of data during a billing cycle will be de-prioritized during times and places where the Sprint network is constrained. See sprint.com/networkmanagement for details.

• 

10 Messages

3 years ago

For those who are wanting unlimited data only way is you have to go with the following $3 daily all u limited plan, and unlimited data, which is unlimited . but I have a Bone to pick with boost mobile, and either they make my situation right or I dop there services and go to a provider who does not rip off there customers.. So.. Any how back to unlimited data.. 1 no company offers unlimited data, when they say it's unlimited it's not once you pass example 12gb your service lowers and quality is slow.. Now Boost mobile on the other hand DO.. But.. Only plan for true unlimited data is going with the following. $3 daily unlimited .. Which is the best plan available out of all mobile company's...

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

This is happening to mine also 😞

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

This just happened to mine also .
Annie1424

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

• 

560 Points

3 years ago

Hey there, @iris_2000. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin?

Enthusiast

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I got my phone 3 days ago and i never got 4G

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am having the same problem with the data and I got a text bout it and my data is acting slow and I got the 50 plan which is unlimited talk, text, data then why am I get the text too
EdwinRG

Boost Care

• 

904 Messages

3 years ago

We'd like to look into that a bit closer. Please send us a private message with your phone number and account pin. We'll be glad to help!

EdwinRG

Ilewis1

14 Messages

3 years ago

If you figure it out, let me know. Boost still hasn't fixed my issue and it's been a month and a half.
Biggtim077

14 Messages

3 years ago

I'm having the same issue but I talked to an agent 2 weeks ago he gave me a code to reboot my phone it worked fine 4G for about 3 days I been in 3G since I can barely do anything it's so slow I'm about ready to leave boost altogether and go back to cricket.