Soulonfire's profile

Wed, Dec 2, 2020 7:00 AM

Last month 35gigs went to 50gigs now back to 35??

What in the world are you people at boost doing, I told you I was reporting you for misleading unlimited data plans when you slow us down when we hit 35gigs, but at the end of my month I noticed it said 50gigs on my $$50plan not $$35 what are you exactly pulling I have screen shots also of this and  YOUR wrong just wrong especially in a pandemic! You price GORGING but snow blowing every one to join w your unlimited talk text DATA WHEN OBVIOUSLY the data shuts down at 35GIGS AND goes to **** 2LTE WHAT IS THIS

Responses

Accepted Solution

64 Messages

4 m ago

Not right why should I pay for a dam data pack I'm sorry I dont have WIFI THIS IS WHY I CHOSE A DATA PLAN THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE UNLIMITED!!! ISNT $$50 ENOUGH IN YOUR DAM POCKETS

16 Messages

It's never enough. They continue to lie with their "unlimited" scam being advertised as such.

3 Messages

2 m ago

I've been having the same trouble sent's June of 2020 i tried calling but no solution then just last month my local store told me my phone was to old so i bought a new one but the same problem exist does anybody know how to contact the CEO of the company

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

Hmm – that doesn’t sound right. Let’s take a closer look! What seems to be the problem? - Boost_MasielQ

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

We recently updated our plans to reduce data speeds for any data used past 35 gigabytes for a monthly recurring cycle. We sent several notifications via text message in June and July of last year regarding this. The reason we've done this is to ensure that all customers have access to high-speed data. You'll still receive unlimited data past 35 gigabytes. It will just be a little slower until the start of your next cycle.

I understand your frustration. I can see how experiencing reduced speeds can be challenging, but I can provide some help. We made some updates on our end to help you and other customers avoid a speed reduction. We also have some options to get you access to high-speed data again.

The first major update we made so you and other customers aren't surprised is that we started sending messages when 85% and 100% of the high-speed data amount has been reached. So keep an eye out for these.

As for getting high-speed data again, we have two options. You can purchase a data pack or you can restart your monthly cycle right now by paying your usual rate, which will reset all of your data usages back to 0.

Additionally, you can try connecting to Wi-Fi. When you're connected, you won't use any of your plan's data, and you should have decent speed depending on the Wi-Fi where you are. This is also a great way to save data in general.

- JohnJ7

17 Messages

Throttled data "a little slower"? 2gb speeds are unusable, and you know it.

16 Messages

"The reason we've done this is to ensure that all customers have access to high-speed data".

No. The reason you're doing it is because you can make more money by limiting peoples data. I really hate how you people try to beat around the bush, coming up with passive wording so as to make it look like you care, when in truth, you're just greedy. 

There was ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to change Unlimited to 35GB data CAP.  That's not why we went with the contract. We wanted Unlimited. 

You should change the wording and remove Unlimited.  That is what is angering many many people. Stop lying to us!

17 Messages

Well said. DISH/ Boost limits data now because they have to pay T-Mobile for gigabytes used by Boost Mobile customers.

16 Messages

2 m ago

I think it's time we all look into what can be done about the "unlimited" data Scams.  It's Theft!

3 Messages

1 m ago

Another month same issue i have even cut back my data usage now I have 9 days left on my plan month back to 2 gigs i don't really get it it's not like boost moble manufacturers data it's getting very frustrating