Soulonfire's profile

Wed, Dec 2, 2020 7:00 AM

Last month 35gigs went to 50gigs now back to 35??

What in the world are you people at boost doing, I told you I was reporting you for misleading unlimited data plans when you slow us down when we hit 35gigs, but at the end of my month I noticed it said 50gigs on my $$50plan not $$35 what are you exactly pulling I have screen shots also of this and  YOUR wrong just wrong especially in a pandemic! You price GORGING but snow blowing every one to join w your unlimited talk text DATA WHEN OBVIOUSLY the data shuts down at 35GIGS AND goes to **** 2LTE WHAT IS THIS

Responses

Accepted Solution

64 Messages

4 m ago

Not right why should I pay for a dam data pack I'm sorry I dont have WIFI THIS IS WHY I CHOSE A DATA PLAN THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE UNLIMITED!!! ISNT $$50 ENOUGH IN YOUR DAM POCKETS

16 Messages

It's never enough. They continue to lie with their "unlimited" scam being advertised as such.

3 Messages

2 m ago

I've been having the same trouble sent's June of 2020 i tried calling but no solution then just last month my local store told me my phone was to old so i bought a new one but the same problem exist does anybody know how to contact the CEO of the company

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi there! We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing inconveniences with the service. What seems to be the issue?

- Reinhardt_S

17 Messages

The issue is Boost Mobile is no longer providing services that your customers are paying for. This is an agreement breach and I'm confident DISH/Boost will be facing class action lawsuits over this and maybe even sanctions from the FCC.

16 Messages

I honestly hope that there is something that can be done.  They don't care because they consider us peasants and that they can treat us any way they feel like. Until we can gather voices to this, they will continue to abuse and take advantage of us.

17 Messages

I've started researching our legal options.

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

Hello, Plastiktrance. What seems to be the problem?
- JohnJ7

16 Messages

2 m ago

I think it's time we all look into what can be done about the "unlimited" data Scams.  It's Theft!

3 Messages

1 m ago

Another month same issue i have even cut back my data usage now I have 9 days left on my plan month back to 2 gigs i don't really get it it's not like boost moble manufacturers data it's getting very frustrating