JiggsCasey's profile

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 4:00 PM

Earned free month of service

Randomly received an email from Boost saying I earned a free month of service just for being me. This is SO helpful and amazing that I am going to recommend boost mobile to everybody! Seriously this is a wonderful surprise and I just wanted to say thank you boost mobile.

I’ve been using boost for over five years , through many phones , android and iOS, and never had any problems. Boost mobile you are awesome that’s a contract I would actually be happy to sign BOOST MOBILE IS AWesome *my signature*

Responses

3 Messages

2 y ago

Not quite sure how this getting a free month work

3 Messages

2 y ago

No but I sure appreciate you.

2 Messages

2 y ago

How did u get it

3 Messages

2 y ago

How does this work? My mom died unexpectedly and i been homeless i need to try my phone on so organizations can reach me to help me get on my feet

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, AriiBaybee. Sorry to hear that! We'd love to assist you. Would you mind sending us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account? Thanks.

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

2 y ago

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

3 Messages

2 y ago

I don’t know how to message

3 Messages

2 y ago

I found it 😩i messaged you

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

2 y ago

Thank you! We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

2 y ago

Please click on my username to see the option to send a private message. Also, please tell us which promotion are you referring to? How did you receive the promo, via text messages, online, etc.? Please provide us more details. Thank you.

3 Messages

2 y ago

Ya and thank you. The promo code was 85125991473.

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

2 y ago

Hello there, @Toshachilders90! Thanks for reaching out. We'd love to help. Would you mind sending us a private a message with more details of the promo code so we can look into it? 

3 Messages

2 y ago

Tried to apply my promo code for free month of service and it did not work. Will someone please help me.

1 Message

2 y ago

How can I get a free month

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, @maganneville! Customers provided with the free month were selected at random.