1st Timer
Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• 

4 Messages

Wed, Nov 6, 2019 6:00 PM

Cancel service

Help me pls,
I would like to cancel my boost mobile service.

Responses

Accepted Solution

KG4289

Enthusiast

• 

4 Messages

a year ago

Can you tell me where I sent private?
KG4289

Enthusiast

• 

4 Messages

a year ago

I have 2 phone number then I want to stop one.
Annie1424

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

• 

1.1K Points

a year ago

Hi there @KG4289. Please send us a private message with the phone number and pin.

Annie1424

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

• 

1.1K Points

a year ago

You can click on any Boost agent's name or picture, then chose "send this user a private message".

KG4289

Enthusiast

• 

4 Messages

a year ago

Thanks so much.
I am appreciative of your fast service.

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Pretty obvious. I want to cancel my phone and can't find any option online or over the phone for it.

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

need to cancel this trash service. and their online customer service is designed so you can and their site misleads you intentionally because of it.
AmyM25

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

2.3K Points

a year ago

Hi buczal. Thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to know you feel this way. We'd like to help. What's going on? Could you please let us have more details? ~AmyM25

AmyM25

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

2.3K Points

a year ago

Alright. Please send us your number and PIN in a private message, so we can assist you further. Thanks. ~AmyM25

Kira_M

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

• 

1.6K Points

a year ago

Hello, @Mike504. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

How can i cancel my service and get a refund

Groupie

• 

1 Message

5 months ago

just dont pay the bill no contract

Enthusiast

• 

1 Message

4 months ago

I AM BEYOND LIVID!

How convenient it is that you cannot do this online - And I was transfered around 25 times - and BOOM - You closed - Nice.

Rather than keep my number - You've now put me in a position where I'll have to get a new number.

If you look at my history - I've been a customer for how many years??? 5-6-7???? NOW - I will have to change my number as I'll be on the road tonight - Do you have ANY IDEA how much work this will cause me?????????????

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last time I checked, I make payments every month like an adult - I should be able to bypass your sales pitch (which is the only reason we cannot cancel online or via phone, I'm 99% sure).

I realize you're going to throw me a sales pitch in order to stay with you guys after many many many years of service.

I will NOT be staying - Your company hasn't given me a reason to stay after all these years - Now I'm just flat out pissed off, righfully so. 

Granted it's not your fault that I took my time picking out a new phone with my new carrier - But who'd have thought it'd be so much trouble canceling this. Unbelievable.

This whole process of cancelation just sealed the deal.

I would like to speak with a manager about this entire situation - From the time I've spent being tossed around and the time I WILL have to spend changing my phone number that I've had for the last 6-7 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joy1713

Boost Care

• 

3.1K Messages

• 

1.3K Points

4 months ago

Good day @BassetMom We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?  

~JoyP.