dragonboy's profile

Wed, Sep 15, 2021 5:54 AM

will iphone 13 pro max unlock 1tb brought from apple work on boost moblie network?

will iphone 13 pro max unlock 1tb brought from apple work on boost moblie network?

Responses

10 d ago

I’d like to know this as well….

1 Message

10 d ago

Same here. Do I need to buy Sprint iPhone 13 or unlocked? 

Boost Care

• 

343 Messages

5 d ago

Hello Danny! Thanks for reaching out! We don’t have any news to share about that just yet. Please stay in touch with us here! 

18 Messages

2 d ago

I pre ordered it from the Apple Store as well. It should work because they also have it coming. Boost will not confirm because it is not out on their website yet. I'm sure it will work. I'll be trying to activate mine tomorrow when it comes. I'll keep you updated. 

7 Messages

@Jorgeluis1472 did it work for you?

18 Messages

I haven't gotten the phone yet. It's coming later today. 

(edited)

1 Message

11 h ago

I ordered my phone from apple and I tried to do the device swap and it said device not eligible for swap.

18 Messages

@bluebunny13 it said the same thing for me. I'm going to try the store tomorrow. I hope it works there 🥲

7 Messages

I went and bought one and then got it set up at a boost store. So it should work. Mine is working fine.

18 Messages

@billydeible You got it at the Apple store?

2 Messages

6 h ago

i just got my iphone 13 pro max 1tb unlock from apple store and it does work with boost mobile but you got to buy a new sim which is called a  BYO SIM for it to work