G

Fri, Oct 29, 2021 1:55 AM

User manual for Celero 5G ? I cannot find it

Is there a user manual on line or anywhere for my new Celero 5C phone? It arrived Saturday with only a charging wire and a sim card

3 Messages

3 m ago

I got this same phone for my father. He had me looking for a manual and I cannot find it either. I don't know why they don't send manuals anymore. Too lazy I guess. If you find one let us know. People can't learn unless they have a book to help.

17 Messages

@ShannonM75 

Not  only is there no user manual there is no youtube demonstration of the phone. I have no idea how to use the camera AND Swiping  "UP" to answer is defective on my phone and others I read. I need to know what is the matter 

(edited)

18 Messages

@ShannonM75 the manuel is inside the white box thats under the phone open it and its inside

2 Messages

never turn location on when you turn camara on it will show you a little  window saying 

turn on locations tag ? cancel it , do not tune on , always cancel and camara will work fine,

to get camara wokig all the time you may have to factory reset your phone , 

then do not turn on location when the camara comes on , that will make your camara not to work. 

18 Messages

3 m ago

The start guide is inside the white box which is under the phone 

17 Messages

3 m ago

There is no user manual not on line nor provided by Boost The start guide is useless, There is no information about how to use the camera, the photos  and the swipe up to answer is very erratic. I miss almost every other call. The Boost stores will charge you $25 to transfer your data and give you help activating. There are no cases or screen protectors easily found.  The whole thing is very slap dash and does not inspire confidence. I'm sorry I bought this phone. 

2 Messages

2 m ago

the camara in the celero 5g will work just fine , one thing you have to do is not to set location on camara and you will be fine you can see your photos in google photos instantly, I was not happy about phone but I factory restart the phone turn camara on and did not set camara location .   I hope this will help everyone .

5 Messages

2 m ago

how do I turn the option for screenshot to clear all for my recent open apps? 

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

@spidle94 Hello! Hitting the square icon at the bottom right of the home screen should show you the most recent apps, from there you would swipe up on each app to close them out. 

5 Messages

no I mean clear all recent apps at the same time I have screenshot in place of clear all. I want the clear all instead of swiping up on each individual one. I have the celero 5g phone 

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

@spidle94 Not sure if this will work but you can try by swiping up from the bottom, hold, then let go. Swipe from left to right. On the left, tap Clear all. 

5 Messages

that worked thank you! 

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

Great! Glad that worked, have a great night!