Choderus's profile

Tue, Sep 14, 2021 9:54 PM

Unlock phone

I have ported my number to a new service provider, but apparently this phone is locked to Boost. I need it unlocked ASAP, please, as I use it for work. Thank you, Timothy 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

67 Messages

10 d ago

Hi there, Timothy! We would be more than happy to give you the process of how to get your phone unlocked. Here is the Link to our unlocking policy. https://www.boostmobile.com/about/legal/regulatory.html

If your phone meets the following:

General Eligibility for Unlocking

Boost Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:

• The device is SIM unlock capable
  • The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
  • The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months
  • The associated account is active and in good standing.

If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, contact Boost Mobile Customer Care by dialing 1(866)402-7366.

Cindy A.

17 Messages

@CindyA2313  HI, Cindy, thanks for the response.

A couple of issues: as I stated, my number has already been ported over to the new provider. My account was always in good standing and was active well over the twelve month requirement. The other issue is that with the phone being locked to Boost, my new SIM card registers as invalid, so I don't have phone service to call your customer service line, or I would have already done so.

Again, I use the phone for work, so I need to resolve this as quickly as I can. Thanks for your help, Timothy