Sapiophile74's profile

Fri, Jul 16, 2021 1:28 PM

Swapped phone but didn't activate

I bought a new phone back in April but didn't activate or swap it out due to my rural location and the new phone had an expanded network SIM.

Now I can use it and swapped it on my account but it didn't activate it. If I try to activate it I get an error message because it wants me to swap but I've already swapped.

Please help

Responses

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

2 m ago

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Sapiophile74. Definitely wanna look into that for you. How many signal bars does the phone show?
- EdmundM

11 Messages

@EdmundM Sorry to butt in here, but I couldn't find a way to message you directly. Would you mind messaging me? I'm trying to activate a new account. I get to the step where it asks me to select a plan, and there are no selections offered. I've tried this on 2 devices, and still can't find a way to choose the plan. Help!

20 Messages

@EdmundM  I've also looked for a way to message you. I need help please. My phone won't accept the expanded data network sim I've been without service for 4 days and Boost has offered no help. I dont knownhow this message thing works on here but am I allowed to leave my email? Bobbiejojo4@gmail.com i would love any help you could offer please im desperate. 

15 Messages

1 m ago

I had this "error" with another phone. It was fixed promptly. Now that Sprint and Boost merged it takes days to hear back from support. I had Boost service in this location for 4 years until the "expanded network" hit. My current phone won't receive calls and rarely texts.

I fixed my problem by finding another company. 

5 Messages

13 d ago

about a year ago I bought my iphone with you, and now I have changed countries and when trying to put another sim card from an operator in my country I can not use my iphone. Someone to help me